Reviews for Details
Monotreme chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Love the gentle melancholy. One more chapter?
JAMonMyToast chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
these are written so well! Great job describing Pam's feelings, about drawing her life and filling in the empty spaces.

I think you got your tenses down. Usually when one is wrong, it sticks out to me, but this was great.
kerber1920 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Looking forward to reading more!
total-bookworm chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wow this truely fits all the anguish and emotions Pam must have been going through! It's very real.
hann789 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
I so enjoyed this! Are you going to continue with more or is this it? I think you should continue. I loved the writing. Good job!
nomanslandvicki chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
love the story i cant wait to see more cause i really love this story so please update soon
nomanslandvicki chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
wow that was really good cant wait to see where it goes so update soon
Cinnamonqueen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow. Amazing. I'm really impressed with how you've handled Pam, it was truly surreal. Haha, this is probably going to sound cliche, but it struck me. All those mentions of space and time, and the subtle hints at differences between Jim and Roy were all too real, and the fic seemed to be held together by a great sense of timing and structure. A Job well done!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Excellent. You really captured that feeling of...well, space, as you so perfectly call it after a break-up.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Nice story. It was really good, I think you captured her emotions perfectly and it was very well written.