Reviews for Three Things I Never Told Brooke About Nathan
joanyc chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Interesting though consistently established on the pathan was awful and he was always cheating. I still couldn't see them last a month
LPlover chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Fantastic! Definitely one of my favorite NP ;)
ashtondene chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
So, I totally thought I was a hardcore Leyton fan, but like you, after watching season one and reading on here, I love Pathan. I think mark should at least have more of their friendship on the show. I think that when all the cards are on the table Nathan and Peyton understand each other best and will always support one another. I hope you keep writing Pathan fics...and if you need any ideas, you should also watch season 4 when they spend an hour with someone in their class...there are some great Pathan moments there. Anyways, keep up the good work! Sorry this got so long :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ahhaha okay so i know ive read this before

and i was looking at reviews wondering if i reviewed once before and i might have, but ahh what the hell, i love this to much :)

this was ... gosh... amazing :D

please, please, PLEASE write more pathan. seriously this was good. really damn good. ! ( L )
VenusRising chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
My fave. Pathan.
justpleasedelete1234321 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i really liked it
red-v0dka chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
this was awesome. call me crazy but I thought the sweetest line in this whole fic was:

“Peyton,” He would gasp in about ten minutes, “I remember most of the crap you tell me.”

That is so perfectly Nathan.
othdarelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
cant wait for your next update there is not enough nathan and peyton fanfics!
romance in the rain chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I agree with your second rant. Though I admit i have favorited and not reviewed. Sometimes you get in a rush though.

This was simply amazing. I have always loved the idea of Pathan. I'm not big on Naley. I always thought Haley was too sweet for Nathan and Nathan was too much of a player for her. This was really good. I loved it.
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
God, I love it when writers take the time to show how Nathan and Peyton's relationship wasn't all about fights, cheating and casual sex. Nathan and Peyton's's relationship wasn't typical, by any means, but it came pretty close to what a teenage romance can be like.

It always bugged me that people didn't see the many layers that Nathan had until Haley appeared on the scene. Yes, Nathan was an arrogant, conceited jock who loved to score on and off the basketball court, but the guy had his moments when he wasn't a jerk and he let his guard down and was actually pretty decent. Nathan wasn't the best boyfriend and Peyton had her flaws as well, but with all the parental baggage the two of them carried around, it's no wonder they had issues.

Thanks for taking the time to paint a different picture of Nathan and Peyton.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Omg. I think love is in the air... and I think its coming from your story

*GASP*

ah. i love it so very very much. can you please update it? Or write more pathan.

your right. Pathan is love in the first four epps. ahah. who doesnt love a good moody relationship.

SO do it for the love of Pathan and for the fact that this one shot was amazing :)
asdg chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
pathan doesn't equal love they have mentioned countless times how their relationship was only physical and they were never in love but still i can think can be with a better guy than nathan he is a huge ass to her especially during season one and four he resented their child
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I'm in heaven right now :P

Some of my favourite writers on this site have recently just posted Pathan stories (angeldylan628, leyton-lovee) and now you :D

I love this ship and I love this story. Makes me miss them. I wish they could of kept them together for a little longer :(

Oh and I can't wait for an update for Choose Your Poison, seriously it's like my favourite fic.

You're an awesome writer. Never stop writing.
cabot007 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OK...LOVE U FOR THIS!

I LOVE PATHAN & WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE PATHAN FICS OUT THERE!...

I like Leyton too, but I've also liked Pathan since day one...we only saw the disfunctional part.

BUT THE PATHAN FANGIRL IN ME BELIEVES THEY HAD PLENTY OF GOOD TIMES..AND THAT IT WASN'T ALWAYS THAT BAD.

PLUS, I REALLY BELIEVE IF THEY'D HAD A SECOND CHANCE...THEY WOULD OF BEEN AWESOME.

U DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS...ANAD I REALLY REALLY HOPE U WRITE MORE PATHAN FICS IN THE FUTURE (preferably longer ones...LOL)

BECAUSE PATHAN EQUALS LOVE!
GoldilocksSawyer chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Gah, i love this.

It's so cute. Nate/Peyt are ove.