Reviews for Love Of Balance
Lon Wolfgood chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
It'd be great if you continued this!
PoisonousAngel chapter 5 . 6/2/2008
Oh phew, I totally thought you were going to delete the whole story altogether. You don't know how relieved I am. I love this story. I love the way you write Drakken, and I love the plot. Can't wait for the redo! :D
EpIcKiGo chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
WO AWESOME STORY SO FAR THIS IS LIKE NO OTHER I HAVE READ SO FAR ITS UNIQUE! ha cant wait for an update so dnt be long
Karon19 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
This from the voice of experiencing. I too deleted previous chapters of an old story and redid them. The story's been gathering dust ever since. Just a warning and a wish of good luck for what I can see many people do like this story.

Knight
MrNielsen chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
A good alternative to "Graduation". Hope you keep it up!
Slyrr chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
This is exciting! Can't wait to see how it ends. Something involving meat cakes... : )
General Quin chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Awsome story!

Can't wait to see if Drakken, Shego and Kim will find Ron in time before the cosmos come spiraling down a black hole or something. Hope they find them soon.

General Quin.
PoisonousAngel chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Wow. You write Drakken so perfectly. I must of laughed out loud ten different times because of him. He's such a cutie. Please update soon. Very good story. :)
Quathis chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Well, I can say you do end of the world right! That was some major problems going around. Looks like things will get worse before they get better.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Looking pretty bleak for Kim, Ron and the universe right now. Oh yeah, same for Drakken and Shego too...

Quite the display, all of nature going all whack on everyone there.

Don't be too long now!

CB73
maxie2008 chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
that was good keep going
PoisonousAngel chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
This is a very cute story. I'm really glad Drakken and Shego are like the main characters, and of course the cause of the world being in peril. Hopefully at the end it could be a KR/DS type story. But do whatever you want. Great job. :)
soulman3 chapter 3 . 1/15/2008
Drakken and shego screwed up big they don't found ron in time the cosmic beings are going show a green and blue villians a new word for suffering.
Slyrr chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
The 'cosmic balance' may be little more than the importance that K/R fans attach to their relationship, but still comically real. And I'm sure the cosmic entities are initialled perhaps by the show creators (or perhaps people known by the author).

It's still a fun read so far and I'll be anxious to see where Ron is trying to build a 'new life'. (Yamanouchi perhaps?)
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Oh boy, is the world in a crack now!

Finally Drakken and Shego 'fess up and show Kim why the breakup happened, and they try to find Ron in one hellacious storm, only to learn that won't happen for a while.

Now they have to find the boy or it's all over. I doubt Wade may be able to help though; the weather might just overpower the tracking chip frequency...?

Glad to see this one going on here.

Loved Shego's comment about the side effects of the car alarm! That was just too funny!

CB73