Reviews for Happy Endings are so Cliché
666random4life chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
u better continue! i want my roxy! say is sephs bf roxy? cause thts wat im thinking lol well i think if u continue it ill favorite it deal k its a deal XF
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Very interesting use of the flashback to start the story. I loved that Riku went through all the history really quickly and didn't waste time bogging the readers down with it. Lets us know where they're coming from and a bit about what they've dealt with. I like Leon's role, and Kadaj was hilarious...Soulja boy-that song can get so annoying (especially those 'YOU!' parts!)

I liked the car ride, and I liked how you used the dialogue without saying who was speaking. Using a bunch of dialogue like that gets confusing but it's almost the point-it shows the chaos of what is really going on, and I like that effect, you used it very well.

I'm REALLY hoping to see some more of this story in the future, if you're going to write any more on it. I hope you do 3

Take care!
orukaz chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ah, I love stories with that kind of humor! You know, the black/sarcastic kind… (I just hope I'm not totally misinterpreting something here, please forgive me if I do)

Well, what I'm actually trying to say is that I love this story, even though it's just the exposition (random use of technical term to appear more sophisticated). I haven't seen these takes on Seph's, Leon's and Zexion's characters before and it's most entertaining to read.

Keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
justgonenow chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
sexiest fic I've read all day
fantacination chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
It's definitely a fun read~ I can just barely imagine Sephiroth as a math teacher. Just barely. The image is potentially scarring. It's an interesting style, and there's definitely a family feel to them. A crazy family feel. There were some parts taht seemed a bit OOC and I'm not sure what happened with the airline scene but over all, I'd like to see more of it!

Looking forward to the next chapter~
Boofeh chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hey, this is great! I love how the brothers interacted with each other - kinda remineded me of myself and my family _ 'cept there's only four of us.

Anyway.

I look forward to reading more!