Reviews for Hungarian Rhapsody
BlatantBookworm chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Cool!

I like vampires (not twilight though. No offense if YOU like twilight, but sparkling is for fairies.).
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Cool!

Liking it so far!
highland girl 1592 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
An overgrown mosquito!lol.

Betcha you didn't know that

only female mosquitos drink blood.

Yep,I thought not.:)Snickerdoodles? Bleh.

I wouldn't go vampire hunting for anything

less than sugar cookies.M,Sugar cookies.*drool*
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
Where the heck did Techie

pick up Romanian? I hate it too,

when some guys can be prettier than

's just not fair!*pout*

Just look at Cillian Murphy for instance.

Hm,I wonder what his sisters and brother look

like.:)
Azzandra chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
The Romanian is actually a bit off. "Savuros nimic" actually means "tasty nothing". I think it should be "bucăţică savuroasă" instead. And "my tasty morsel" in chapter 6 should be "bucăţica mea savuroasă", because "mei" means "my" when a single person talks about male, plural objects while "mea" is "mine" for singular, female objects (and also, adjectives usually go AFTER the noun, except in cases where they don't. Romanian is one of those language crafted for the sole purpose of confounding foreigners and, occasionally, even native speakers. It is an EVIL language, doubly so when you're trying to make heads or tails of its grammar.)

I'm not sure if "my dear pet" was meant to be in Romanian at all, because the phrase you used made no sense in the language. And, to be frank, I don't think there's a Romanian equivalent for it. Something affectionate and mildly patronising? The only thing that comes in mind is "dear girl", which would be "fată dragă", which sounds a bit more old-fashioned in Romanian than in English.

At any rate, I've been reading the entire CATverse and I feel a bit bad that the first time I bother to review, it's only to lecture you about language. It's terrible of me, isn't it?

But thank you for all the entertainment all of you have provided and thank you for that time I laughed so hard I had to go to another room so I wouldn't asphyxiate. Thank you for your persistance in writing all these stories and I hope you will get around to finishing all the fics. I also wish you luck in all your future projects and I appologise for not taking the time to review before now.
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 6 . 4/9/2009
Awesome! I think that the Captian's reaction was a perfectly natural one to a vampire. Either they turn you or they die. Simple really. *ponders* Maybe i should carry around a stake up my sleeve and go searching for vampries at film festivals... Anyways! This and all your stories are awesome! keep up the great work! (I feel i've said that before...)
katdemon1895 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
absolutely brilliant, little sad about the hints that the girls are getting older but still, fantastic

and i am probably definately going to go out and either find or make a t-shirt that says "if reality wants to get in touch, it knows where i am" that line is perfect

also loving how this ended, nicely done
invisiblehand chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
please, PLEASE tell me you did NOT just mix MARVEL with DC! its just asking for trouble!
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
lol squishums likes teh snickerdoodles XD
Jane-Martin chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
“I expect a dozen snickerdoodles for this.”

xD Squishy's love of cookies is always amusing.
Twinings chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
By the way, I keep meaning to tell you, fire knife dancing doesn't work that way.

Lurve!

-3.0
Twinings chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
*giggle giggle*-*bursts into tears*

Aw, I miss you. And the midnight rambles.

“Shells are in the kitchen. Rock salt’s in the bathroom.”

I'm going to go ahead and assume that my first response shouldn't have been, "Why would it be in the bathroom?"

I like this chapter. You've definitely hit your stride again.

And now that I think about it, there are vampires in the DC universe...one of them was at Squishy's bachelor party, talking to Squidjums and the Werewolf. But I guess Squishy might not know what he is.

-3.0
Ninjallerina chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
Absolutely hilarious, as per usual! I died at "some from the TV, some from lab" part.

As a general note, I'd just like to say that I've been reading The CATverse for years now and there has yet to be a day where reading any of the stories fails to make me feel better.

Awesome job!

~Ninjallerina
Jane-Martin chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
*yay! update!*

coolness, flamey knife dancing! stupid Firefly...

wow, language lesson! yay!

Great chapter, looking forward to more!
HurriCanine chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
*does the yay!update-dance*

Oh how I /do/ love a man with a good, thick accent. :D Preferrably British.

- Canis