Reviews for With Every Shot
Isabel Black chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh my god I loved it! I know it's an old fic (found it by chance actually) and I don't even know if you still check RR's from this fic! But oh well I just had to send one! (I hate ppl who read and don't comment) anyhow.

Mitsui is my favorite character from Slam Dunk, and your characterization of him is really something, I found it to be totally accurate, I loved his dialogues and the things he said to Rukawa that really show the love hi has for Basketball. It really was a wonderful job. I laugh so much with his comments just as I did on the manga! Such sarcastic Mitchin xDDD

Your Rukawa was kind of OOC, but I don’t mind. It was well written and deep, really amazing work, I was so happy to found your FF and I am adding it to my favorite list.

It’s really hard to find non-yaoi fics on this site, and I am very glad I found yours. Later I’ll check up to see if you have more!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR DEEP AND WELL WRITEN FIC!

PS: Sorry about my grammar mistakes, that I am sure I must have, this is not my native language.
Arthuria Parmentier chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Rummaging thru some old fics, found this one, and boy, I'm glad I read this!

One word: beautiful. The best non-yaoi SD I've ever read, in my opinion.

Although can't help but glomp over the possibilities of MitRu there!

xD
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I guess I just found your fic to be good, though I can't figure out in what way for me.
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I marvel at your language skills!
Jakafe chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I love it! Short and philosophical... my kinda fic. And to have Mitsui reeking with tough wisdom like that, is just a pleasure to read...
Wallpaper-Patterns chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wonderful characterisation! I loved how Mitsui and Rukawa both seemed to have hidden depths that make them more real, more believable, more human. Also, great perspective on basketball and their feelings regarding the sport. It was wonderfully written )
himikomitsui chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Brilliant! Have to confess that I'm typically one of those fangirls who only keep eyes on yaoi stories, but this piece of your work is convincingly touching enough to take me "offtrack" for a while. Please honour me to translate it into my own language (Chinese) and introduce to my fellow SD fans. Your authorisation would be very much appreciated.
cookies chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
very nice, great insight into their minds!
nightmistral chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
*grins* B-r-i-l-l-i-a-n-t! Absolutely. Love the bit about," He’s better than most players, better than this former MVP who probably thinks that returning has licensed him to throw around denigrating words at the likes of him, Rukawa Kaede, and someday he’s going to be the best. And at least he didn’t have to use dentures. Oh, his senior has some nerve calling him punk."

Rukawa's thoughts are surprisingly...vehement. So, when's your next fic?
Fanfikeiro de Konoha chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
FUCKING FANTASTIC.

One of the best Slam Dunk fics Ive read in my life.

Too bad it doesnt get more praise(problably thats due the fact that fangirls just care for yaoi fics, tsc...)

The dialogue between the two, and your concepts for the sport were priceless. Very well done.

I hope you do more SD fics in the future.
pluto too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Nice. Very nice. There's a sense of an underlying depth in your fic. I really admire it. Please write more.