Reviews for The Geek in the Pink
caseyedith chapter 14 . 2/6/2010
I liked it very much! Looking forward to the next chapter!

You write such entertaining stuff!

caseyedith chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
love it. Making Sano and Kaoru siblings was perfect. And I'm really interested in Kenshin and Aoshi's movtives.

You have great chapter titles, by the way. Just thought I'd mention that!
caseyedith chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
Ooh, wow... undercover is right! Like that twist.
caseyedith chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Laughed when I read this one too! lol, that thing about barney is quite coincidental... and, I love how you've captured Kenshin's perspicacity. It's exactly like the super perceptive Kenshin we know and love from the manga and anime! Awesome work.
caseyedith chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
oh, LOL, loved this chapter! Their interactions are so funny! I love the dialogue you wrote for them... And Kenshin is so adorably weird, I love it. This chp. made me laugh, so thanks for that! :) I love it when a story actually makes me laugh out loud.

btw, what pink are we talking about here? light pink, or magenta, or bubblegum, or something else?
caseyedith chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
i love the short chapter approach too. It really works for this story!

It's so cute, loving it so far. And "cheeky" is such a great word for Kaoru! :)
caseyedith chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol, really nice beginning. It made me laugh :).

Looking forward the reading the rest!

I think my favorite part from this chapter was when Kaoru started to help Kenshin pick up his books. I thought that was nice, and so like her :).
Toyoko chapter 14 . 12/9/2009
Ok, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! It was short, yes, and I was totally into it so I’m crying right now. Sniff, sniff, tear, cry! Is this leading to the climax? Or is it that you have so many great ideas that putting this in right here is fitting? I really did love it. I love how you also used the three different perspectives, it brought much more to the story, the construction of suspense! I really wished you’d write longer chapters, but…I’ll take what I can get. Take your time in updating cuz I have no idea when I’ll be able to read the next chappie.
Toyoko chapter 13 . 12/9/2009
Hm…It’s surprising that I even remember how the previous chapters have played out, but I remember the basics. Kenshin is undercover(?...right?) and he acts like a nerd while indeed he is an assassin. I may not be sure, but I think the title of the fic helped me to remember a little. :D

Ok, so I liked it, not loved it. Maybe if I had read it sooner, it wouldn’t have seem so detracted from what I already know, but it is a well written chapter and I like the way Sano spoke in the end. I kinda thought about mafias when he was talking to Kenshin. I wonder what Kenshin will do...

Poor Kaoru, hearing about Misao dying when her husband was eleven. :). I’m guessing a lot of drama will come out of this. And adventure. And Sano probably jumping in front of a bullet for Kaoru. Ok, ok, I know I’m going too far! Lol! I’m just gonna read the other chapter now. :D
miss.dramatikkkk chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Ahh this is so good! btu so scarry i miss geeky kesnhin :( hahahah i was laughing so hard durin tht

but nevertheless please update soon :D
pink-pretty-princess chapter 14 . 5/22/2009
plz update
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 5/20/2009
Awesome update. Really ooc on some characters though XD Sano.. being a calm man.. lmao. And Aoshi reminded me of Saito then his own character XDD Did you mean to write Saito?

Ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
AHH! YOU UPDATED! *hugstrangle* Thanks so much XD

Ari chan
SnowCharms chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
Party's gonna start soon, and Sano is gonna be pissed to seventh heaven. Update!
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
My favorite line was Aoshi's, "Honestly, do you just lose sense of everything when you're in love with someone?" Somehow the level of exasperation seemed very funny coming from him.