Reviews for The Dark Saga
Celtic Aurora chapter 11 . 3/13/2009
I can't believe that I didn't realize you'd updated this! I feel like such a moron!

Ohh, I feel so bad for Mina! I know that's exactly what happened in Dracula, and I should've known she would have killed herself, but still-it's so sad!

For once, I think I actually feel bad for Dracula (but don't tell him I said that)!

A wonderful, albiet heartbreaking, chapter!

Love always,

LightNeverFades chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
-jaw drops-

Wow... That was very unexpected! O_O You did an incredible job of bringing up the suspense! And now I feel a deep sympathy towards Gabriel and Dracula, even more so than before! For some reason, I like how you wrote last bit of the chapter. It's so real and understandable. If I were in Dracula's shoes, I would have been too angry to fight for God's war when he has rewarded him in the worst way possible... Every detail to the fighting and the mixture of feelings that the characters are astounding! Keep up the wonderful work! ;D You writing inspires me! ;) Thank you Dr. Lust! :D

SpeedDemon315 chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
This was certainly well-worth the wait, great descriptions on emotions and suspence in some areas. The false message and Mina's suicide reminded me of the movie-I assume that's where you got the idea from-so as soon as the messager came with grave tiddings, I sensed what was going to happen but enjoyed it nonetheless.

This was a truly wonderful chapter, it captivated me from start to finish. Kudos to you!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
WOOHOO! You're back!

*ahem* Now that's over...lol.

Aw...What a sad chapter. :( Poor Vlad.
Trinity Le Faye chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
hey Great stuff
LightNeverFades chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
Aw the end of the chapter was so sweet! The brotherly love between them is so strong and gorgeous! It would be absolutely heartbreaking to see Dracula and Gabriel become enemies... -is tearful- But until that happens, I'll enjoy this connection however way I can! :D I loved this chapter! :D :D Good job, ! ;D

LightNeverFades chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
Sorry for the late review! This chapter is tear-jerkingly fabulous! It's really tragic (although I quite expected it - it's Dracula and Van Helsing's past! :P) and sad, but it's very well-written, like watching a black and white movies tuning quickly into colors of a rainbow! :) Awesome job!

I'm going to go read the next chapter now! :D :D

Trinity Le Faye chapter 10 . 6/4/2008
Oh my good God I love this *cries a lil for Gabe & Vlad*

Hey I need a beta reader for my story when I come home could u maybe become my beta reader? I love your stories so plz cont'd it * five astericks b/c I love ur stories and this one is just fanfic author's dream.
SpeedDemon315 chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
Hey, not bad...I like where this is going. I came across a myriad of minor errors in the previous chapter but nothing major or anything. Lucky for me I have all this free time, I managed to read this story all in one day.

Well, I am curious to see what betides our dear count and monster hunter in the next chapter. Godspeed!
Celtic Aurora chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
I won't forget to review!

Great chapter! You're really starting to get good at battle scenes-and that must've been hard to do, a battle scene in first person. First person's always harder to write, if you ask me...

Poor Gabriel-he got hurt! But Vlad's right-he always has a way of cheating death, doesn't he? He's like a cat...I swear, he has nine lives, if not more...

Anyways, a great chapter, and I look forward to the next one!

Lots of love,

Shoysrock chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
So depressing...so sad...certianly this is what had contributed to Vlad's hollow heart...

Shoys.
Celtic Aurora chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
Wow! You weren't kidding when you said that this chapter was going to be a sad one! I can't believe it, but I actually feel bad for Vlad! And I feel really bad for Mina-losing a child has to be horrible!

Anyways, a great chapter! Looking forward to the next chapter! And good luck on your exams-I know how much of a pain in the butt exams can be...

With love and best wishes,

The Old Ghost chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
OMG I LOVE IT lol vary good!
LightNeverFades chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
That was really beautiful, it IS a chapter about a man and woman who loves each other without any self-gain or selfishness! This chapter is not just about sex, its about love and I heart you very much for writing such a gorgeous piece of writing so that everybody could see! And Dracula, a father? Now that's something of a surprise, but I guess I shouldn't be, seeing as.. well... he wanted kids! Lols... (weak laugh - remembers the bat babies in the Van Helsing movie). Anyways! :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter, I know with you writing it it'd be awesome just as ever! Have fun! :D

Celtic Aurora chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
OMG! An update! Sweet!

Nice job on the chapter! Lots of happiness-Gabriel and Delia got married, and Vlad's gonna be a daddy! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually proud of him.

And of course, I'm looking forward to the dark stuff ahead. You know me.

Great job, please update soon!

Love, Aurora