Reviews for Memories
CelestialSonata7 chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Very interesting story. The angst was so great. I loves me some Riley angst. :)

I love the friendship and brotherhood this story highlighted, it was very sweet. And that whole sentiment of 'family runs deeper than blood' is something I've always loved. Great work. :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
This story is so angsty, I love it!

I love the Skillet lyrics in there. I recognized them at the very first line, the tune immediately started playing in my head! XD It's nice to see fellow Skillet fans (or Panheads) in other fandoms. :)

Really liking the story so far. :)
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
My poor Riley.

I just about cried.

and yet I love this story.

great job.
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/19/2012

Riley's dad?
Darkfire25 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Awesome story
Anna chapter 11 . 8/20/2008

It's so MY favorite story,..

I cried and I laughed!

I think some scence I've read about 5-7 times!

And the entire story 2 times!

I loved it!
Miss Fenway chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Darn darn darn! I'm seeing 'The Dark Knight' tomorrow night. No, that's not what I was darning about. Altough I might be so scared of the Joker that I might never sleep again (the PREVIEW gave me nightmares!). So I could be darning about that. But I'm not. I was darning about that absolute sadness of this chapter. STORY! This story. Darn! It's just so sad! Darn...
Miss Fenway chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
Oh. Sadness.
Miss Fenway chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Oh man. This is so sad.
Miss Fenway chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
I love that song you mentioned in the author's note of the previous chapter. It is perfect! *sigh* POOR RILEY!
Miss Fenway chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
That sound you just heard was my heart breaking... WAH! *cries*
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
So that's what you did to him... WHY! Giving real creative reviews aren't I? :)
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I won't say it. I won't. Okay, I will. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY RILEY! Sorry, but that one was very much needed. I love Abigail's mom! *hugs Abigail's mom* Okay then.
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY RILEY! DIdn't I say that in the review for chapter one? Oh well. It bears repeating. Thanks for the angst alert though. :) It was nessesary.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I realized that I haven't reviewed for every chapter and if it's one thing that bothers me it's when people do that to me. *sniff* So let's pretend the following reviews are me reading this story for the first time: