Reviews for The Scholar and the Medic
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
well i am thinking you could write about what himono teaches her kids and what happens to sasgay with the transvestite. oh and maybe bring up kabuto again... and as for a title ... man this is your story! can't you fall asleep, have weirdo dreams, kick yourself awake, and then think up one like a normal person? sheesh. just stop thinkiing and it will come to you... or you'll be more lost but hey i like looking on the bright side when i have german chocolate cake.
Cosmos Jenise chapter 18 . 1/29/2008
Me: aw himino u have a cute neice

Himino: shut it who ever u are

Kabuto: im gettin tired of being in so many stories that suck

Himino: tell me about it

Me: hey u two will hurt the authors felings have some respect

Sasuke: but they do have a point

Me: where'd u come from ur suppose to be joining orochimaru

Kabuto: WHAT?
Cosmos Jenise chapter 16 . 1/27/2008
wow... their cousins. *kabuto gives himself a mental slap really really hard* cool thats really cool. now what...? and i just have to ask if you knnow... what does AU mean (damn me and my slowness) -_-'
Cosmos Jenise chapter 15 . 1/25/2008
lol i cant get over how u spelled sasuke's name lol lmao omfg. this a good story but im seriously hoping kabuto comes to save her... oh and next time spell it saucegay that would be REALLY funny XD
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 14 . 1/23/2008
you changed it from kabutoxhimino to sasukexhimino. how sad... T_T
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 11 . 12/31/2007
I laughed and laughed.
Cosmos Jenise chapter 10 . 12/25/2007
Himino is so luky she gets to go out with Kabuto. T_T He's my fav. charecter. (that was obvious) But this story is good. What will Sasuke do when/if he finds them dating on Saturday. :)

JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
what exactly was the prank?
SS-lover06 chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Really interesting!
moonhuntress09not signed on chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Ok. This story has potential but for starts, even though I really dislike Sasuke (I don't hate him I just don't like him) he was incredibly out of character. Now what made me lose interest is how out of character Kabuto was. However, I will not hold that against you since that is very difficult to do seeing as so little is known about his true personality. Half the time I wonder is this the real Kabuto or another facade he is putting up. I know it's hard to keep him in character because I'm struggling with him right now actually in my own story. Another thing I want to point out, you're character is very close to becoming a Mary-sue. She was able to flip Sasuke with ease which should not have happened. Sasuke would have atleast been able to recover. Well, thats all I have to say. Your story does have great potential though. Cheers! _
Lauren chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
OMG! I LOVE YOUR whatcha ma-call-it story with KabuOC love! It's so AWESOME! i wishi I could write that well. Eh, takes time I suppose...Well, can't wait for the next one. Oh and would you mind emailing me when you post the next chapter? My email is

so...yeah... can't wait! SQUE anyways, great story, ya know, Maka and Haka remind me of the saying... "BOOM Shaka Laka!" XD anyways post soon!