Reviews for The Prince Of Japan
lvb100801 chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I really need to read the next one I need to know what happens
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
F*CK THAT B*TCH!
TheFantasizer chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha, this is just great, the story is so cute, and I love it, and the bloopers are fantastic, I've watched the Narnia bloopers but I think yours are better, especially the one where Bastion says "This is Ridiculous". Hahahaha genius to make him say it. Hehehehehehe
Deltora Quest Girls chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
OMG! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! MAKE MORE! PLEASE! I LOVE IT! MAKE A SEQUAL OR SOMETHING! PLEASE! *on knees begging*
HollyKalina23 chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
The "He's a guy?" part made me think of Hercules when Hades' little minions said almost the exact same thing.
sweetdarkchic chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
omg bloopers are fucking funny!
Izayoi Aki SDG chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I don't know if you knew it, but Farrah's last line followed by what Victoria's last line in this chapter is also featured in the movie It Takes Two, which starred the Olsen twins.
No Subject chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
DAMNIT! You have NO idea HOW MUCH I WANT to KICK Farrah's ASS! I practically cried when I read this: "Bastion!" Jaden yelled, trying to fight against their grip, but it was no use, they were too strong.

"Jaden!" Bastion yelled, and tried to help, but the other gaurds grabbed him before he could.

"Bastion, no! I don't want to leave! I love you!"

"I love you too, Jaden!" Bastion said, and also tried to fight back, but it was just another failed attempt.

*teary eyes while punching the keyboard* Damn you, Farrah you F*cker. I love this story; I just had to read again because it's just so-o-o-o-o-o good. ANY person who gets in the way of Jaden and Bastion (those two ESPECIALLY) deserves to die a slo-o-ow, painful, cruel death!

*looks at Farrah*

That means YOU.

Shia
Buffyxenaman chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
good fic.
Koneko Mikagami chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
This is a good story, but I have one problem with it, in the sixth chapter, a baby wouldn't be developed enough after a few days to be able to kick, and I also have a general problem with mpeg stories, but please, ignore me. It was a good story overall. Thank you for writing it!

~*~Starshine of the Mist of a flame ~*~
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Gash: "YAY FOR BLOOPERS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Aster: "It wasn't THAT great..."

Gash: "Heh, this gives me an idea for bloopers at the end of 'Transmutation Circles And Duel Disks'... I can see it now..." (Imagines Shroud drowing in a sea of bananas.) "... Yeah... That'll be great..." (Holds up Shroud voo-doo doll.) "That gives me an idea..."

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

Shroud: (Gets burried in bananas.)

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

Gash: "Tee hee hee..." (There's a pile of bananas on the floor.)

Aster: "Dumbass... you just did the blooper right now!"

Gash: (Sweat-drops.) "Ah well, at least it's funny! Once again... YAY FOR BLOOPERS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"
JILLIANBERRY chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
tha was so great can you add the next chaptor pleaser
No Subject chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I just can't stop smiling at you in a knowing look. Of course I have to mention how much your story is precious, cute, beautiful, lovely, awesome, Yaoirific, so on... But I know where you got that part from:

"Well, Jaden certainly has proven his worth as far as I'm concerned. It's that law... that's the problem."

"Father?" Bastion asked.

"Well, am I still king or am I still king? I say that from this day forward the prince and princess shall choose whoever they believe worthy." He said, and Bastion smiled before running up to Jaden and hugging him.

"I want to marry you, Jaden."

"Please... call me, Jay." Jaden said with a smile.

You got it from Aladdin...didn't you? Nothing wrong with that! I thought Aladdin was SOO CUTE anyways! Making this even MORE CUUTTEE! I love Bastion/Jaden stories; and I love yours!

Shia
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Gash: (Drops Farrah voo-doo doll tied to a giant stike of dynamite into a red Q and starts to jump up and down excitedly.) "SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Aster: "WE GET THE POINT, YOU IDIOTIC BABOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Gash: "I am NOT an idiotic baboon!" (Holds up Shroud voo-doo doll by it's ear.) "THIS is an idiotic baboon!" **-**

Aster: "Isn't making fun of one character getting a bit boring? We all get the picture that his name is Monkey..."

Gash: "I did get a bit bored torturing Alexis from 'Jaden's Reasons To Why Alexis Is A Bitch'..." (Holds voo-doo doll in Aster's face.) "But COME ON! HE'S FRIGGIN' NAMED AFTER A BUTT-SCRATCHING PRIMAPE! ! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Aster: (Gently pushes Gash's hand away.) "And you getting to the point of a review will happen WHEN?"

Gash: "I COULD, but then I don't have to, either! I already made my review fairly simple. And I'll repeat it!"

SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Aster: "I need an asprin..."

Gash: "I wanna see the next chapter!... And the sequel!" **-** (Mentally thinking.) 'God, what would it be like with Jaden having mood swings and unusual food cravings? Heh, he'd be just like how my sister-in-law is right now... Why am I talking to myself...?'

Aster: "I can still here you, end this f*cking review!"

Gash: (Pouts.)

Farrah voo-doo doll: (Explodes due to dynomite.)

Gash: "Okay, I'm good!"

(P.S.: Longest review in my history of FOREVER! ! ! ! ! ! ! !)
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Gash: "Stop making out!"

Aster: "WE'RE NOT ANYMORE! ! ! ! ! ! !"

Gash: "Then where the hell are Jesse and Hassleberry?"

(Cricket sounds.)

Gash: "I don't even wanna know, screw it!"

Aster: "That's one of your smarter ideas..."

Gash: "Now that Farrah will possibly be in deep trouble..." (Holds up voo-doo doll.) "I can possibly mangle this voo-doo doll after she does..."

Aster: "I hate it when you're evil..."

Gash: "Update soon!" **-**