Reviews for Ready? Okay!
iknowuknow chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
OMG! When are you gonna post it?
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
Please finish this fic... I'm interested to see where it goes!
Cowgirl621 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Fabulous story! o please make them both sleep in the bed the next night! Can't wait for the next chapter!
RavennaNightwind chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Well, I hope you make the new story soon!
raindropsX chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
whatever makes you happy, but i will definitely read it when it is posted.
PineapplesArePsychic chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Great story! By the way I don't think anyone has written a ShwnVick story coz isn't she married or summat... I dunno! LOL!
jas chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
loving this. you've captured the essence of the show plus there's a whole lot of Shules!

I hope you're planning on updating soon!
A Paper Moon chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
"Oops. She got shot." That's all you can say for yourself? Well aren't you just the gentleman. Anyway, wonderful job on this story; it's one of my absolute favorites! Oh... Happy Birthday! [[...whenever it was]]

So, lessons to improve one's life... I'll take a swing at those and we'll see how well it works. Update as soon as you can. I can't wait for the next chapter. Major cliffhanger indeed!

xoxo,

-R
KittenKez chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Shules Pairing Rules! UPDATE SOON! Great so far!

~*Kez*~
horsefly chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This looks good so far! My favorite parts: " 'His name? It’s… Shawn.' Shawn, who was taking a sip of his soda again, started coughing uncontrollably." and " 'Come on, Shawn, it might be fun,' he added, excited to have some time away from Shawn." I see there are only two chapters after this one so I'll think ahead and say - Please update soon!
Han-Skywalker chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
this was great as always. i love how you casually puy oops at the end of that!
Cable Addict chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
DUH DUH DUH! CLIFFHANGER!
somebody chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
can't wait for the next chapter
mysong chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
Well, I never thought cheerleading would interest me. But anything paired with Shules is ok with me! XD
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
...and thus the plot emerges. I'm going to run the risk of sounding bratty, but...GIMME MORE! NOW! ;D