Reviews for Supernova
saliciousDecieve chapter 9 . 3/23
This is a really old story and I figure you're probably never gonna update it again. But just so you know, this is like the diamond in the rough. To actually find fanfiction for this practically unknown game that has an actual plot with interesting twists and doesn't look like it was written by a twelve-year old? It's better than I can describe. Just finding this again brought a smile to my face, I do still love sitting down and reading this even if it's unfinished...

I guess this was just my overly gushy way of saying you're awesome for it and if you ever have time please update it. Even just a rough bullet point list of notes saying what would've happened would be beyond amazing.
supersam4ever08 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
I know I already reveiwed this twice before, but oh my god it is a mortal crime to keep forgetting about this story for such a long time... It's amazing, especially for such a relatively unknown game. Please, PLEASE finish this. Not knowing what happens is killing me!
supersam4ever08 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
WOW,this is GOOD!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
supersam4ever08 chapter 9 . 3/19/2010
Ah man,this is SO AWESOME!I love Enchanted Arms!Please,please,PLEASE update soon!
Kama-sama chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
It's obvious you hate Karin XD Poor girl. Anyway, let's hope Makoto survived. I hope you'll be doing some more.
ChocolateyGenesis chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
Out of the 11 stories that pertain to Enchanted Arms, this one is by far the best by far. This one sticks close enough to the game, but I didn't feel like you were writing down the game script step for step. Everyone is in character, the battle scenes are good, I give this an A!
Tazumi Hanako chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
Asome story please write more. Actually i'd really like to see amber get jealous of karin and fight her for atsuma or fight yuki. Any ways good story.
Malbro king chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
PLEASE update soon
Malbro king chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Yuki went in the direction of the holy beast there are 4 of them i ran into 3 of them, i tried fighting it when i was over 20 but knew i would get my a** whipped i just wanted to see there power. they can fight don't try to fight them until your over level 40 or your Direct,Range,Aglity are over 900 and your damge can do over 1,0, the one in the forest is the white triger today i almost beat it, it had 1,532 hp left it's total hp is over karin was the only one still alive. i lost 2 turns later...
Malbro king chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
i LOVE this game. i stop plaing it when i was frist in London city and my Vp ran out so i stop playing it for 4 or 3 months and played it agin and found the healing thing and got addicted to it. Now im Level 38 i have to meet the sage. GOOD stroy
CinnyMon chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Poor Makoto...I hope he's okay...T_T

Pleas update on chapter 9 - I NEED THE NEXT CHAPPY!
aqua chapter 9 . 2/4/2008
Oh this is great. I love how it interacts with the game. Please update soon. Good job! Enchanted Arms should get more love.
anameny02380 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
OMG,please update soon,i love your stories!

YOU ARE AWSOME

update soon!

:D
TheSightofYou chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Loved i cant wait for next one.
PKAquaFlame chapter 9 . 12/7/2007
Hey, good chapter! Supsenseful, too. Please continue before the suspension kills us! :D