Reviews for Spaz!
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Logan and Quinn are perfect together! Opposets really do attract
cAndIcE101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
i love this story its my favorite
sour-sweet-girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
that was awsome i loved it ! u should make more ur really good at them
AllyCat214 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
ha. i liked that episode. really liked how u used it to write a fanfic. nice job
meenah15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
awwe, quinn and logan are my most fave couple!

write more stories about them :)
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Aww I liked that one. Can you maybe write a sequel? I absolutly love Quinn and Logan stories. Let me know if you decide to do so.

Kisses.
Kizzy Bloom chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
it wasnt that bad, espescially the 'muffin' bit. but then you spelt 'Rude' incorrectly. 'Rood' is NOT a word.
Kagura the Hamster chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
THANK YOU! I've been looking for a Logan/Quinn story for a long time this is an amazing story, and it was very well written And it takes a really good story to get me to review, so great job
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow... I really REALLY loved this oneshot! I'm very happy after reading such a good Quinn x Logan fic, lol.

Write more, plz!
fatcatjack9000 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
this was so cute! i love LoganX(anyone :D) fluffs! lol it's amazing to think logan can be nice.

could you perchance wander over to check out my newest fic, 'morning fluff'? i know, i usually don't ask people to read my fics in a review for THEIRS... but i really liked this one and i hope mine is as good :) lol there i go i've made it about me.

this is amazing! i'm going to go see if you have anymore cute oneshot fluffs :) great stuff!

Anna
belledramione chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
ep! i LOVE it! D
sasuvonke chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
hey rafi! nice work! i missed you at school last friday, you okay?...anyway, nice job!...totally cool!...

awsome work!

) liana
Her Name Is Erika chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aww, cute.

I hope to see more oneshots from you, surrounding this pairing. I've jumped on the LQ bandwagon too, lol.

I'd like it you check out my story "Like A Chameleon", and left some reviews on it D. Thanks.

Once again, good job.

-Erika
alwayslivinglife2itsfullest chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I loved it! Ive been looking for a quinn/logan story for awhile now, and this story is amazing, comletely loved it! Please write more! Agian i LOVED it! :) :)

-ALWAYSLIVINGLIFE2ITSFULLEST