Reviews for Five Minutes
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I honestly can't get enaugh of this!
clockwork-industries chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I think you are one of the best Jinx writers I have ever seen.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Really cute story. Loved it!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
oh man i love it :) and they r so in character
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Yay :)

I loved reading this. I really want to try and write from Jinx's perspective, and reading this was inspiring.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

She's really quite the character, isn't she? All huffy and vindictive and spitting spite and ready to go live on the streets and sleep in a cardboard box and eat worms.

And then he holds her hand and she goes all gooey.

This is kicking my triglycerides into overdrive.
TheDaughterBox chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This story is really amazing. I love how you captured Jinx's voice, and I just have to say you have now converted me to the Kid Flash and Jinx pairing.
Life-Testing chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I really love what you captured here. Jinx trying to keep keep herself guarded and Kid Flash having that vexing/adorable ability to bridge the gap. It's a great interpretation of the both of them, even while being a short piece . Keep up the awesome writing!
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aww so adorable! I really loved it. It's so perfect, and I think you got Jinx just right. Congratulations!
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i love how simple the idea is and how you turned it into a writiting masterpiece the sentances just make you wanting to read ur fics all day, truly brillant Flinx
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Humm,this tory says a lot! :/
Matryoshka Doll chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh no!

She'll set fire to an innocent kitten!

THE HORROR!
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
OMG, LOVE-LOVE-LOVE!

combine the reviews for the last 2 fics of yours I read & add extra smilies! :) :) :)
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh. Another pretty story.
Nouveaux-Jours chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Jinx and Kid Flash... are just the most random couple ever, aren't they? When the animated series hinted at the pairing I thought it was adorable in spite of myself. I similarly find this fiction adorable. I like the way you characterized Jinx. (She's so silly.) Spiffy writing.