Reviews for Across the Years
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Aw, wow. I really liked this. I think you did an awesome job. Great work!
Dawn96 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Pretty and cute- amazingly written, especially the ending- it was a perfect ribbon to end a nice story! keep it up!
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
The story is beautiful and was Lily have to choose Potter rather Severus!Poor severus!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love it. I can understand their relationship and Severus' pain. It still kills me that Lily and James went to make Harry. XD
HugeHPFan95 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I feel so bad for Severus, he's so madly in love with Lily and she picked James. Excellent story.
Shaped-like-pi chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Whoa! That is so sad! it really makes you appreciate this pairing!

Gimpy
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh, SO sad and SO beautiful! I LOVED it! I love these types of Sev/Lily's,n they are just FANTASTIC! I loved how excited they were when she first did it, and when she beat her record, and the line, "And for a moment, just a moment, they were eleven years old again, playing and falling and laughing in the summertime." was SO beautiful. Awesome job! The end was sad for Sev, but such a beautiful scene! I loved how Lily needed to keep up with Petunia, too, that sister rivaly makes sense. Great job! I loved this!
aussiesheila47 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Oh, poor Sev ... I love fics like this one. Well done!
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was so sad, love!

Poor Sev.

This was quite good.

xrosepetalx chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I love the progression in this fic. It goes from childish, to grown-up childish, to just grown-up. I like it a lot. Nice job!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was really well written and it was a really good idea! I liked it a lot! This story was sad, though, because it is almost like Lily betrayed Severus by practicing her handstands in the presense of someone other than him; especially James. Anyway, as I said... I loved the story!

CHELSEA
Mandy chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aw
kiriandanna chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
cute! i feel so bad 4 snape tho! *sniffle* but thats rly funny and i can kinda relate 2 it cuz im always doing handstands all over the house ]
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Poor, poor Sev -inside tears-

This is also heartbreakingly beautiful (I'm sorry I can't come up with anything else at the moment)

And cute, at first. I love the picture of a little Lily falling while Sev is watching.

Very pretty details, this is definitely a best.

a.N