Reviews for Vengeance
Please please please write more
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 10 . 7/19
You should continue this its pretty good
We're All M-M-Mad Here chapter 10 . 6/29
I know you haven't update in an extremely long time, but I have to find out where this story goes, I just have to! Please update, I'm begging you! UPDATE!
Pushpanjali chapter 10 . 6/29
So curious to know that what happened next...Please friend Update...plz...!
Paige Turner chapter 10 . 6/17
I LOVE this! I am a big fan of Shawn having secret talents. You also captures everyone's personalities very well. Please write more!
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 10 . 6/12
This story is great and has so much potential, but you haven't updated it in six years! Please reconsider and revisit it because it is totally awesome. I hope everything's okay in your life and that you see this review and that people would love to see this story continued and finished. ;)
Brave-Mousey chapter 10 . 5/2
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! IT'S SO GOOD!
Nalu14126 chapter 10 . 3/24
OMG, I love this! PLEASE update it soon! I need to know if they catch the accomplish! Also I need to know how they react to Shawn's secret!
Oh god please finish this. This is one of the best fanfics ive ever read. I NEED MORE. PLEASE. I know its been a bajillion years but i really hope you havent totally abandoned this.
Please start this story again it's to good to give up
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 10 . 1/25
If Natalie isn't the accomplice, I'll eat my foot.
(Don't hold me to that)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
So it's been a long time since you've updated, but this is the best Psych fanfic I've ever read. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
mellie22 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Update please !
Your Conscience chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Okay, this is literally the best thing I've read in my life. I've been waiting for a few weeks now, and just thinking about it KILLS ME. Please, please, please finish this! If you are seeing this, at least tell us how it was going to end. I NEED CLOSURE! Please, Please, Please, Please!

Everyone who has read even one sentence of this story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Ohmigog you're never going to update this are you?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssflhvdaadhklllj it's so good Sshnxbm and interesting noooooooooooo