Reviews for Vengeance
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
Oh, I so wish you finished this! It's an incredible story line and amazingly realistic.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Really depressed this story just ends here. Was really getting into it!
TB chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Update soon please
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
?..is there any chance of you picking this up again? The plot and idea are really interesting, and Id love to see more, but it hasnt been touched in years...
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Ok so I just finished chapter ten and O My God it is so good! Then i realized that you last updated somewhere in 2009...so are you going to contine cuz this story has so mich potental!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
Please come back
Love JamesRoday chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Great plot ,great Story,but I see it didn't get updated for a long time .I hope you notices it and Update as soon as possible.
It's just not good to leave such an intresting,gooodd story incomplete like this!
plz! Update !
PoemWisper chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
This is really awesome! (Like...also super depressing, but a great story) Wish you were still updating.
Jmconley27 chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
Omg! Love this story please update!
motherdrukker chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
Hi! I absolutely LOVE this story, but I see that it has been quite sometime since you updated. I was just wondering if you were going to update sometime in the future or if this story has been discontinued (and what a shame that would be). Thanks!
Psychic chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Curious really..! Hey .! Just Continue and complete...! It's just killing that u r not continuing this story! This is really a great story and don't leave it on complete it,Update plz!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
* this
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Love hygiene story so much! Please continue!
Pushpanjali chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Why? Please continue and complete this story dear plz! U have done great and it's not fair to live it incomplete.i have seen your update on other stories,update plz! U know After Psych,these fanfictions our only hope,so plz! Update as soon possible.i hope u got enough time for this story,it's just interesting and plz! Update! Do it plz...zzzz!:)
Zander L. Jones chapter 10 . 1/20/2016