Reviews for Vengeance
TB chapter 10 . 8/12
Update soon please
?..is there any chance of you picking this up again? The plot and idea are really interesting, and Id love to see more, but it hasnt been touched in years...
Ok so I just finished chapter ten and O My God it is so good! Then i realized that you last updated somewhere in 2009...so are you going to contine cuz this story has so mich potental!
Please come back
Love JamesRoday chapter 1 . 5/26
Great plot ,great Story,but I see it didn't get updated for a long time .I hope you notices it and Update as soon as possible.
It's just not good to leave such an intresting,gooodd story incomplete like this!
plz! Update !
PoemWisper chapter 10 . 5/14
This is really awesome! (Like...also super depressing, but a great story) Wish you were still updating.
Jmconley27 chapter 10 . 5/9
Omg! Love this story please update!
motherdrukker chapter 10 . 5/4
Hi! I absolutely LOVE this story, but I see that it has been quite sometime since you updated. I was just wondering if you were going to update sometime in the future or if this story has been discontinued (and what a shame that would be). Thanks!
Psychic chapter 1 . 2/28
Curious really..! Hey .! Just Continue and complete...! It's just killing that u r not continuing this story! This is really a great story and don't leave it on complete it,Update plz!
* this
Love hygiene story so much! Please continue!
Pushpanjali chapter 1 . 1/30
Why? Please continue and complete this story dear plz! U have done great and it's not fair to live it incomplete.i have seen your update on other stories,update plz! U know After Psych,these fanfictions our only hope,so plz! Update as soon possible.i hope u got enough time for this story,it's just interesting and plz! Update! Do it plz...zzzz!:)
Zander L. Jones chapter 10 . 1/20
Dude, please continue!
elysiann chapter 10 . 1/6
Please update! This story is incredible!
br0kenangelwings chapter 10 . 1/5
You haaaaaavvvveeee to update! This is like one of the best psych stories I've read to date! the suspense in there reactions when finding out is killing me as well as what happened to Spencer! Please UPDATE!