Reviews for Vengeance
Ultra-Brave-Mouse chapter 10 . 5/2
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! IT'S SO GOOD!
Nalu14126 chapter 10 . 3/24
OMG, I love this! PLEASE update it soon! I need to know if they catch the accomplish! Also I need to know how they react to Shawn's secret!
Oh god please finish this. This is one of the best fanfics ive ever read. I NEED MORE. PLEASE. I know its been a bajillion years but i really hope you havent totally abandoned this.
Please start this story again it's to good to give up
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 10 . 1/25
If Natalie isn't the accomplice, I'll eat my foot.
(Don't hold me to that)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
So it's been a long time since you've updated, but this is the best Psych fanfic I've ever read. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
mellie22 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Update please !
Your Conscience chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Okay, this is literally the best thing I've read in my life. I've been waiting for a few weeks now, and just thinking about it KILLS ME. Please, please, please finish this! If you are seeing this, at least tell us how it was going to end. I NEED CLOSURE! Please, Please, Please, Please!

Everyone who has read even one sentence of this story
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Ohmigog you're never going to update this are you?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssflhvdaadhklllj it's so good Sshnxbm and interesting noooooooooooo
lotr195 chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
darn i know its been years, but i just read this and it is awesome.
i really hope you at least give a brief summary of where you wanted this story to go.
PrG chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
This is amazing! I cannot wait for you to finish this. I see that you have said you would I'm your bio, but that hasn't been updated for 4 years. Please finish this!
That-Moment-of-Deja-Vu chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
Hello!
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your writing.
I originally read this story on PsychFic, but the site wouldn't pretty me review wIthout making an account, so I thought I'd pop over to to review. I normally never read incomplete stores, but I must have somehow mistook the 'no' for a 'yes' on PF because here I am, staying up all night to read your amazing story (imagine my WTF reaction when for a moment I thought the story just ended on that cliffhanger, lol)
Anyway, Vengeance has become my favorite Psych fanfic and I really hope you finish it one day.
You have a real talent with writing and your other stories are just as capturing as this one. Keep it up :D
PsychO99 chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
I just found this and holy crap it awesome! :D Why hasnt it been updated since 2009?! :(
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Hurry. I need to know what happens next.
Deaf Angel chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
Okay, so I stayed up way later then I usualy do on a school night, but I just loved this so much, that I couldn't stop! Then, when I got to the end, I guess I relized that the last time this story was updated was in 2009... But, I checked your profile and it said you were planing on finishing this, so I hope you will, because I love it! Please, if you ever get any inspiration for this story, please please PLEASE update! It would make me so happy!