Reviews for some timid wind
LadyKate1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I would have appreciated a little more Guy/Marian here, but nonetheless, beautifully written and I love the way you've captured the characters. Bravo.
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
The Sheriff is not creepy. "Creepy" isn't powerful enough. Try "certifiable".
psssst chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I absolutely loved this piece. I've only seen two epsidoes of the series and it was at 2:00 in the morning so I don't really remeber it but I do remember that the sheriff had an overly creepy obsession with Robin but nobody else agreed with me. I'm glad you do. Thank you.
cobra judy chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Yes! You've put your finger on what I love about the canon story: they really are this conflicted, and the lines really are blurred. Lovely insight, nicely written.
Lackwit not logged in chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ok, Vaysey/Robin and Guy/Robin, although very well written, I could do without! O_o Yes, creepy Sheriff...

Wonderful bit about R/M. Love the juxtaposition of love and hate, and loved the ending. Perfect.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Fate?
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh, wow!

This is so brilliant. Call me boring, but these sorts of things had never entered my mind about the show.

It's a hodge-podge, certainly, but a very excellent one. Seeing Robin through threepairs of eyes, because they all see him differently.

This is shiveringly good. The marriage bed sentece made me part gasp, part laugh at once.

Very very good!

Love,

Pig.
sing-your-heart-out chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Bleeh, I love this! I think it was really good of you to try some other ships, when you are so RobinMarian. Personally, being GuyRobin, I can try and write RobinMarian but never like the result. ] Proving that you are a flexible, and awesome writer once and for all. When I come off hiatus, I will have to write a RobinMarian fic and dedicate it to you.

P.S. -Had exactly the same thoughts when I saw "Tattoo" and Guy was saying he woud think about Robin. LMAO.
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
You've rendered me speechless, this was the kind of good that is beyond words. Your writing of Marion was perhaps a hersher version but she softened there at the end, and i think it was very true, too. As for the rest like the sheriff? You couldnt possibly have done it any better and the bit with Guy taking over Robins like when he can't have the man himself...wow...just wow. More please! This was unbelievably good!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/3/2007