Reviews for hinata and naruto Msn between two friends
blackscaleddragon23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hehehe u two are dirty pervs thats cool ive done that with a few people roleplaying is awesome "im not a pervert im an super pervert!" - pervy sage r.i.p
SessRin4EverTID chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
*Raises Hand* im not afraid to say but i am a pervert :P
Mishi Nagano chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i liked it but me n my friends r way better hehehe they actualy make u cum its so bad
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
man my friends would never do that fucking bastards i envy you
BunnyLuver000 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hee...Hee... *Raises Hand* If I wasn't a perv, would i have bothered to read this? Hee Hee... I always wanted to sat this, PERVERTS UNITE!
The-Twinkle-In-Your-Eye chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
*raises hand* im a perv! any who love the story instent fav
SkyeBrat chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Cybering... The true twisted concoction of online romances. Hahaha, not to say I'm complaining or anything. :3
Undercoverbarbie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
that was retarded lol
Jumpmikejump chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Alas I must raise my hand. *raises hand* I'm a big Naruhina fan, and I don't think you got their personalities right, but thats just me. But all and all I liked it!
bananers21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
i had a conversation like that before it was funny
ashleigh guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
hey. it was alright, but not really a fan fiction. besides, you shouldn't worry about being a pervert, i am, my best fiends are aside Airheaded Dumbass Jess. i cant stand her, she is too dumb for me to stand, she asked me where the sun is! you cant blame me, i am the top student in my grade (not kidding, have been since year 2). try this, it really works,me and my friends have our own pervert talk,like our own language so that people at school dont know what the hell we are going on about. like instead of pervertedness, we call it Citruscy, (i made that up at hip hop, because of lemon and lime in fanfiction, smart hey?). and we play pranks on people like Airheaded Dumbass Jess, like "do you match?" or "whats you colour ID?". people go skitz at us because we use japanese as well, it drives them absolutely crazy! it's our subtle form of your language, but we are still getting used to discussing our fanfics, like my Kiba/Shino one, they want to read it, but say the pairing's sick, but they still want to read it! my best friend is a christian (forced religion) and still hides the fact from her parents that she is a total pervert, she checks out our band mate, Tyson every day. but anyway, back onto your story. i think you should turn the one you just wrote into a longer fic, like mine go nearly ten A4 pages per chapter, but that's just me. anyway, keep writing, but take my advice and do it in proper story pov. bye!
Miss Nia chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
*Raises Hand excitedly like a kid who is being ignored by the teacher* I can vouche for like me nd six o my friends! Lol! I thought it was good...
NightDranzer chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
OKK, That...was weird, quite an odd way of a lemon, anyways about that question of yours *raises both hands* Hell Yeah, I am a pervert so what of it? If you don't like it you can...mmph...mph (gets his mouth closed with a hand)

PS: I could raise my other 'arm' but, thinking about something to get it up can be tiresome.
koryiostorms chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
this was very interesting. only one small flaw. you said that naruto was still 16 so why did he act in control. just wanted to find out. anyway, i am raising my hand to being a pervert. also, post the other msn storie you had
AA TTrue GGamer chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This sucks.

1) You need to NOT make it like an MSN RP, because that sucks. MSN is fine, but only if it is a conversation between the characters and not people RPing the characters.

2) You call yourselves pervs? That lemon is the only lemon in existence that should have gotten a K rating. It was truly pathetic. Read some other lemons to get a feel for what it's like. Go to my profile, and check my favourites. Explore.

3) Hinata stutters around Naruto. Gravity pulls a mass towards another mass. A black hole is made of collappsed atoms, with several billion filling the space of just one. These are all unchangable facts of Reality itself.