Reviews for Lost Consciousness
MikaYuu136 chapter 1 . 2/18
For some reason every person who writes fanfictions loves to jerk around the characters... weather it be with knives, demons or falling buildings... heh like I'm one to talk...
Mischief Tea chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
I feel like this sort of situation would have been more than familiar to Roy after living through the Ishvallan War... I mean, how many soldiers' breakdowns has he had to handle already at this point? I dunno... just somehow I got the image of Roy and Hughes having a similar (if induced by a different variety of PTSD) situation once or twice in the past...
Gwntan12 chapter 7 . 7/1/2016
Too bad Winry didn't whack Ed on the head. That probably would have helped Ed regain his memories.
skyLFMAO chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
AAAWUGGH! GREAT
*growls/looks pouty*
i waz enjoying the story!X(
anyways, it was FANTASTIC! i loved it keep on writing! _
skyLFMAO chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Tee~hee_ that 1 line made me smile and laugh! ''what the hell?''
cannot wait to read more! almost done_
skyLFMAO chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
aaw! plweease continue _ this is really good than chocolate!
yuum!8P
skyLFMAO chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
wat's up with the sweetness?:)
pleease write moore! its just getting better and better when i read this parental!
its... SOO... CUTE WITH THE FLUFFLES! _
skyLFMAO chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
aaaw! chapter 5 was adorable! i hope roy adopts ed as his son!:)XD PLEEASE CONTINUE MOORE!8D
skyLFMAO chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
aww:( poor baby ed! :( i hope ed's gonna be alright... but good 4th chapter though! _
skykissLFMAO chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
hehehehe~! T – T 1, watz up with the sweetness at the end?
2, aaaww! *squeals/feels*
3, i... LOOVE UUUUU!
4, now can u NOT LOVE chapter 3?! o_O
5, ed is soo adorable and you would just... GOBBLE HIM UUP! _
6, great and loveable chapter!
7, pweease write more! :)
8, roy really should be the daddy now
9, make more!
10, THIS IS THE BEST FMA YAOI OF COUPLES! :) _ keep on making more
skykissLFMAO chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
aww:) in the middle of the 2nd chapter of the ending, that was the hit of the feels...! _
i hope ed will start calling roy ' 'dad', and saying 'i love you' it'll b soo adorable_
keep on writing!:PXP
skykissLMFAO chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
hmmm... when u said that this story isnt yaoi, it made me wonder... will Al have his real body back and is roy gonna be romanticly loveable to his son?o_O
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
What?! They could still be alive in there, so why don't I start a fire?!
Tairulz chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Wow nice story :D
RainFlame chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Sorry to see it end :( Really, overall, excellent work! Loved where you took this C: