Reviews for The Realm of God
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 60 . 11/26/2013
Thank you karuma-chan for taking the time to write this story, the time and energy you've our into writing this I much appreciate. I've read it twice now over the year, not just because you weren't publishing a new chapter as of yet but because you inspire me to write better, to improve me writing so that I could become a great writer like yourself.
** thankyou***
I'm going to read more if your work while I wait for an update of this fic.
From the 77 code geass fics I've read, yours is in my top 5 favorites.

Best regards

Lelouchvibritt1
Puppiesssss chapter 60 . 4/22/2013
And after Lelouch went over the first border, how did he return to normal? Some scenes seem to be missing... But the others are great! I hope this story isn't finished yet... Although you said it would finish at about chapter 60, is there a continuous story? I wanna read it tooooooo! ;)
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
I thought Lelouch and susaku successfully escaped during the end of chapter 9? Why did Lelouch suddenly end up in jail?
Zandra chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So... so... omg! 8D
Well, I love V.V. x3
G.G chapter 60 . 8/13/2012
Wow! AWESOME! *-*
shinichiwalker chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
OMG this is one long story
S.Warfield chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
You have a tendency to write like how Capt. Kirk talks with all those '...' The story is interesting but would certainly be much improved with more varied sentence structures. Thanks for sharing!
C.C chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I always read the reviews first in order to decide whether a story is worth reading or not but since I read another SuzaLulu fic of yours and absolutely LOVED it I'm pretty sure that this one is gonna to be brilliant as well ( And I'm gonna to read this fic in full length as soon as I can manage to sit down tonight)

I'm just so enraged by this last review that I have to leave a comment now already - I mean COME ON, if you are such a good writer then how comes that you haven't heard of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS? This cocky attitude of yours is not going to help anyone but upset the author and spoil the fun for us readers! I don't know where you come from (just a side note: leaving a bad critic anonymously is not a very brave thing to do anyways) but I guess English is your mother tongue. So just for your information there are other people in this world who are not Native English Speaker and I really appreciate the effort KarumA-chan put herself through to write this complex plot in English to grant access to a broader audience!

In my opinion this is what fanfics are all about: to share your dreams about your favourite characters with other people in the world who understand you and support you. Language and Grammar are a tool to deliver your thoughts but more important are the messages behind! Of course improving one's English language skills is a nice side effect but hey we are not in school here! And assuming that sb. hasn't read though a Grammar book is such an arrogant prejudice! Just for the record the English Grammar is so simple compared to French or German or Latin it's not even worth mentioning! And yes I know my English is not perfect either but as I said before it's just a tool to express one's opinions and I can do that in 5 other languages as well how about you? By precentage the biggest internet population are the Chinese so try to fight your way through 50 Chinese characters first before accusing other people not being capable of using a common language!

WOW this has been the longest review ever... perhaps I should consider to sign up an account after all...anyways KarumA-chan keep on updating ur story and don't let some snobs bother you *huggs* and perhaps try to add DON'T LIKE DON'T READ infront your disclaimer ;-)
C.C chapter 3 . 3/21/2010

I'm just so enraged by this last review that I have to leave a comment now already - I mean COME ON, if you are such a good writer then how comes that you haven't heard of CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICS? This cocky attitude of urs is not going to help anyone but upset the author and spoil the fun for us readers! I don't know where you come from (just a side note: leaving a bad critic anonymously is not a very brave thing to do anyways) but I guess English is your mother tongue. So just for ur information there are other people in this world who are not Native English Speaker and I really appreciate the effort KarumA-chan put herself through to write this complex plot in English to grant access to a broader audience!

In my opinion this is what fanfic is about: to share your dreams about your fav. characters with other people in the world who understand you and support you. Language and Grammar are are tool to deliver your thoughts but more important are the messages behind! Of course improving the English language skills is a nice side effect but hey we are not in school here! And assuming that sb. hasn't read though a Grammar book is such a arrogant prejudice just for you to know the English Grammar is so simple compared to French or German or Latin is not even worth mentioning! And yes I know my English is not perfect either but as I said before it's just a tool to express one's opinions and I can do that in 5 other languages as well how about u? By precentage the biggest internet population are the Chinese so try to fight your way through 50 Chinese characters first before accusing other people nor being capable to use a common language!

WOW this has been the longest review ever... perhaps I should consider to sign up an account after all...anyways KarumA-chan keep on updating ur story and don't let some snops bother you *huggs* and perhaps try to add DON'T LIKE DON'T READ infront your disclaimer ;-)
Guest chapter 60 . 10/12/2009
This is going to be a rather frank review because you have potential but lack in your ability to use the English language.

The plot was the only thing that kept me slogging through 60 chapters of absolutely horribly written fic. The plot is amazing and innovative, but it looks like you have not read a single book in your entire life. Read a book or two and make note of how they do it, things they do, and ways that they write.

Your fic did improve immensely after the last advice you paid attention to, it made it look more like a story and less like words carelessly slapped on the page.

The Dana Hacker's grammar guide, will help you immensely, it is used an almost all colleges around the English speaking world to teach grammar.

You abuse the ellipse terribly even after receiving the previous advice, sometimes a comma or a period will work just as well if not better. So, I dare you to write an entire chapter without using an ellipse, it will tighten up your writing a lot. Plus, having ellipse scattered like you would salt and pepper is not very good. It makes the dialogue and story drag down because of the constant pausing.

After a speaker stops speaking there is always punctuation: "Aww shucks," not "Aww shucks" you do this very often.

Words I remember being messed up:

Word you use- word you mean

Manors (a house)- manners

Wipped- wiped

save- safe

fait- faith

Good luck, and please take at least some of the advice. I really do love the plot, but the lack of regard for the English language makes it very hard to read.
Michi-chi chapter 60 . 9/6/2009
HI A YEAR AGO I STARTED READING YOU FAN FIC AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. IT MADE ME LOVE CODE GEASS EVEN MORE.

I READ YOUR BIO, IM HOPE YOUR NIECE WILL BE OK

THE REASON WHY IM TYPING THIS MSG. BECAUSE I HAD DECIDED TO REREAD THIS STORY.

I HAD WANTED TO CHECK YOUR BIO FO OTHER STORIES YOU HAD WRITTEN WHEN I READ YOU WERE GOING TO CONTINUE WITH RIGHTING THE STORY.

I WAS SO HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED WRITTING AGAIN.

XD

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY AND IT ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE WHEN I READ IT.

ANYWAY IM GLADE YOUR BACK AND CAN'T WAIT TILL YOUR NEXT UPDATE

X3
mel chapter 39 . 7/16/2009
It's starting to sound like the anime Rah-Xephon now...

cool though
plummy-kins chapter 60 . 7/12/2009
your story is the best that i have read so far on the code geass fan fiction's so far and it make's me sad to see that your not writing any chapter's please write more soon! i really like this story...
Strange and Intoxicating -rsa chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hello.

I tried to read through your fic, because it is the only Suza/Lulu that is of this length on this site. However, I simply cannot continue because, for the 10 chapters I scanned after this one, there is not one period at the end of a paragraph.

I have tried to understand the reasoning, but I can't come up with anything. FFn is not eating your periods, because no matter how many fics I have put up, the punctuation is still there.

I don't think it's artistic, and it's a bit annoying.

This story has a chance of being lovely, but I think that it may be best for you to invest some time into reading more fan fiction (or books) and getting yourself a beta-reader.

It'll make a big difference in the quality of your work.

Sorry,

Sai
aoi chapter 60 . 4/26/2009
Please update this I beg you karuma-sama!

I really like this and wish you will update I just wonderimg if suzaku will has an important part in are several clues that (i think) show that.I hope so