Reviews for Harry Potter and the End of Illusions
The Ghostly Minion chapter 10 . 3/12
Hermione is right, of course. Harry did have so much on his plate, every year. If he didn't react, he would have not made it.

Not until it was all over, did he have time for introspection. And when he did, the answer came right out. The right answer, with the right person.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Enjoyed the story, very fluffy, very sweet and idyllic. Well done, a very easy read.

D. Page Robin
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Awesome story favorite and follow u and it :):):):
SilencedLaughter chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Once Harry and Hermione finally got together, this became one of the fluffiest, sappiest fanfics I've ever read... and I LOVED IT! Sometimes, an author may try to hash together a romance fic, overstuffed with fluff. These often come through as shallow and boring. This story is nothing like that. It's engaging, well-written, and moving. Every "I love you" is more powerful than the next. Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2012
Covante chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story even if the grammar made it quite hard to read sometimes. It seemed like whenever I got into a rhythm reading the story there would be a series of words that I'd have to stop and puzzle out the meaning of. In the end it was worth it though because of the great job you did with the characters and the excellent case you made for Harmony.

I think you show a lot of talent for writing. You show an exceptional understanding of how the characters should act and interact and put together a nice story with the legillimency and cup horcrux plot. I think once you get a little more skill you'll make for an excellent writer, you already have the important part and just need to get the basic mechanics and proper word choice/usage down to become something truly special. I just looked at your profile and saw that you're from Greece so English probably is probably a second language for you and that was what I had guessed. I think with a really good beta to fixing those issues for you you'd probably be on a lot more people's favorites lists.

Thank you for writing and I hope you continue to do so.
Taylor blackford chapter 12 . 6/1/2012
Absolutly amazed so far I feel as if this should TotalysaneBlackfordtaylor be the sequel to the deathly hallows XD
thefanfictiongirl chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Nice chapter, a great way to portrate all the pressure that everyone puts on Harry- that's exactly the reason i think that he would never go back to Hogwarts, all this pressure it would destroy him. doesn't he seek a way out of it?
thefanfictiongirl chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
oh wow firenze for Gryffindor?wow really! as for hermione seeing thestrals i didn't think about it, but it's so true and sad at the same time
thefanfictiongirl chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
WOOOOOOW honestly i have no idea why authors keep coupling Ron-Luna,i mean what exactly do they have in common? Does Luna need someone that's gonna mock her beliefs all the time?I mean if HG-Ron wouldn't make it as a couple why would L-R? And all of the sudden R wants L? weird!

Also i just can't imagine Harry wanting to go back to Hogwarts,i mean i know that he considered it as his home but after all that happened, i don't think that he would want to go back and remember all the pain and the loss, and have everyone stare at him!

i am not trying to judge you over here, cause frankly it's your story and you decide what to write it's just my opinion!
thefanfictiongirl chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
He tried to think of Ginny and what he wanted from her, after his return in England, he had to go back in the Burrow and face his best male friend and his ex-who-wanted-to-be-official again. He didn't know what he wanted, he wanted to be like now, free, carefree. After a war and a year of pain he needed his peace for awhile. He needed to cry and scream and grief and—breath. He didn't want to scare Ginny with his nightmares or fears. He didn't want her to be a part of all that. She wasn't there when all that started and he didn't want her there when and if all that finish. He needed someone to comfort him. The last months of his life were full of pain, death and darkness. Now he needed someone to be there for him, someone who knew what he had been through, someone who knew him well enough to give him space to think or be right next to him when he needed to.

I don't know about the Dursleys scene,i know that Dudley was acting friendly towards H at the end,i also know that Petunia is not that cold-hearted and she must felt something about H all this years for keeping him with her and not throwing him away,but i just can't see them chit-chatting don't know why!
thefanfictiongirl chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I wonder where the mirror is,maybe he left it at malfoy's manor(i don't recall him having it at -i may be wrong),hmmm suspicious!

I liked the idea of H crying in Herm's arms, but i think that the scene between HG and her parents should be a bit longer,i think that something was missing!
thefanfictiongirl chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Ok let me start from the first lines, i think that the uncertainty around his relationship with Ginny seems natural and realistic even if the story wasn't an harmony one,after all those things that happened,harry feels changed and of course Ginny didnt have to face the same things,so yeah after one year there would be questions and uncertainty.

As for considering Draco's story again very 'Harry' thing to do,let's not forget that H saved D's life during the battle. The scene at the ministry was well written,adored the paparazzi part and i think that bringing up dumbledore's believes makes his statment about D more valuable,as for Narcissa sending him a small thank you-again realistic,cause she may hate harry and be a death eater but she is a mother too, and she cares for her son's well being!

next chapter
thefanfictiongirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Another great chapter! The idea of the paparazzi standing outside the Burrow waiting for a photo or Harry to come out and talk to them, seems highly realistic, i think that if kept writing the story after the battle, she would write something like that, i am sure that the press goes crazy now. And of course Harry feels trapped, he can't go outside due to the press, he can't stay inside due to the sadness and the constant fights, he wants to be alone, he needs time to clear his mind and think of what to do next, he also needs to open up- cry - feel! I enjoyed the conversation between him and Hermione and i think that Harry remembering Narcissa's help shows who he truly is, cause harry appreciates any kind of compassion or help and he would go to the trial and be honest as much as he could! i like the idea of Hermione and Harry leaving for Australia together,it seems realistic,Harry would like to run away of the pain and the 'glory' and Hermione wouldn't be able to stay away from her parents,as for Ron he is devastated and his family needs him.

And love that you showed Kreacher too,

ok next chapter...go...
black-mudblood chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
I loved that story very much.

Thank you for made it.