Reviews for Dear Starfire
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
OMG! I really enjoyed it. There were so much feels through all the story.

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
RobinxStarfireLuvr chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Really cute. I liked the idea. Very realistic in my opinion.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love this story it's so great
yellowiswhatgood chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this is the best one shot ever!
Addicted2Books13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Oh, this was so cute I was crying at the end!
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is really, really funny...no, seriously!

You've written so many stories...I NEED TO READ THEM ALL. :-0

So cute! Poor Robin...it must be terrible for him to wait a whole year! I find months too long!

Keep Writing!
The Queen of Pixies chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
sweet
Winx JL chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Im so happy somebody incorporated some justice league into a tt story, thanx it was awesome
hochmodel chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
that was beautifully written I feel so bad for Robin! Last part, LOL!
writergirl712 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Can I just say that I loved this? Not only did you have the same pairings that I support (RobinxStarfire, RavenxBeast Boy), but you also wrote pretty accurately from Robin's perspective. It wasn't perfectly in character, but it was pretty close.

Nice job.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
WHOA!

That was...incredible. You captured Robin perfectly. There was darkness and depression but you lined it with sarcasm, and it was amazing. I couldn't believe hoe well you played it out. Raven totally would force-feed him antidepressants. I can totally see that.

Wow.
cookiegurl15 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
love it love it love 's that emo so whenever star is gone he's gotta take anti-depression first few letters hurt like these bracesthat i now have on my teeth damn the pain
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
cute/humorous/ and a little sad too. Perfect. I laughed out loud in a lot of the letters and this definetely is one of my favorite stories.
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really like this story. Do u have a sequel? I need to know!
jessica chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
ok, that was asome! i loved it ! yes,make another chp. plese! again i loved it, it was asome! make anoth chap! i realy liked the last letter it was so funny! i,however, did not like the overdose part Robin is not stupid and would not overdose himself.

Jessica

you are on of my fav. athours

(i don't have a profile)