Reviews for Ancient Prophecy fullfilled
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
I have to say I'm a bit confused now but eager to see what happens next... Interesting plot you have developed in this story, I have to say!
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
I guess I need to refresh my memory of Middle-Earth's creation myths... but it's Imladris and not Imlandris. Though I'm normally not picky with typos and stuff this is really detering me from reading whenever it comes up. And sorry sorry sorry if you have remedied that in future chapters... I just continue to read, I can't wait to find out more. :o)
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Oh wow, what a start! I really need more time for fanfiction... but I guess my work's more important *dramatic sigh*. I'm really looking forward to the next chapters since these first ones really have me hooked (Elrond being my fave character).
Question chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
When... exactly does this story take place? After the War of the Ring?
memory bleeds chapter 21 . 8/31/2010
very intriguing, I love the plot. However a little careful editing should be done as things are not always conveyed clearly.
elrond peredhel chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
This story is really good! I love the plot, and you have gotten the characters down really well.

A few pointers:

Check your grammer and spelling throughout each chapter- there are a few typos, and some of the sentences don't quite make sense...

Also, try to keep the story in one time-frame, you have written it mostly as if they were all quite formal and well spoken, but occaisionally (for example when Galadriel is talking to Arwen about Elrond) you have them lapse into speaking with modern terminology (eg 'guys'). I would change the modern lingo to more formal, Tolkieny wording.

otherwise, I love it and can't wait for the next chapter.
lackam chapter 14 . 2/4/2010
I loved finding updates to all of these stories at once. It makes for an enjoyable evening of reading. Loved all of the updates. Can't wait to read more.
lackam chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
I love your stories. Keep writing and I will send you a chocolate covered elf if you update faster. Please?
Jacky chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
okay... Melkor weeping! WTF?

Ahh... wel... I guess you know what you're doing.

Very nice though, but MELKOR WEEPING?

Sorry, just can't get it out of my head...
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Nice! I love the atmosphere!

Yours

The-Worlds-Naneth
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Sound good! Update soon! :P
Nicole chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
I agree with The-Worlds-Naneth elves should be I like the story,the plot sounds you keep it up.;)
legenda chapter 5 . 1/27/2008
hey! I found your story and I think it is great!

Please write on as quickly as possible!
Dreamer chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
A very nice story, I really love it...

and about those nasty reviews: I don't understand why they are so upset and write such things. I mean you pointed out that it is majorly AU, so where lies the problem?

I have seen story's that are far more AU then yours.

Any way; just ignore them and continue this story ;)
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Nice. Better than your last chapter. There are still some issues with your speech but other wise good.

1. Lady Galadriel wouldn't say 'Don't worry Arwen,I know THOSE GUYS better than you do.' Why not try 'Do not worry child, I have known your father for many years.'

That is the only thing I can find, again please do not take this offensivly!

I'm only trying to help!

Yours