Reviews for Visitation
keisan chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Aww sickenly sweet. I love Draco's proclamation about protecting Harry and his being jealous that another Gryffindor would 'be there' for Harry if he ever broke his heart. So cute. Lol and Lucius...omg.
witchynadeen chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
So...much...fluff..
Kidding! this is awesome!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
cuuuuuuuuuute!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was really cute! I love it!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
tee hee! *giggles* love it!
Luzitania chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
It was very cute. Good job.
Glynna chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw! So sweet and fluffy I almost had a hairbair - lol - it was delcious thank you! :)
Allienne Bathory chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love it! So cute and funny...I was laughing out loud and then everyone looked at me and I fell silent blushing from my outburst but I couldn't help it...Lucius was just perfect...stuttering and everything...:D
Icarus chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Tres amusement. I sniggered when Lucius hit him over the head with the pimp cane. Of course Lucius and Narcissa wouldn't wait in the Great Hall, what were the boys thinking?

I can see if people got started on this playful humor it might be a little hard to wean them onto some angst.

Let's get your LJ set up, hook you up with beta readers, get you tapped into the hd_prophet, and line up some classic HP fic to waste copious amounts of your free time. Let me know how explicit your tastes run because I've a list of people recommending stories for you to read. Oh, also, there are some challenges you might be interested in. Remind me to show you on Thursday.

Icarus/M.
HarrylovesDraco chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
OMG! Froststar11 sent me this story and told me to read it! It was awesome!
Piewithpancakes chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Hey! Super cute story! I love it! _

Seriously, you kept all the characters, well, in character! That's really rare for a fanfiction writer, and I salute you for that. *does so*

...

Okay, Froststar11, you can stop poking me now.

Heh, she e-mailed me the link to your story and told me to tell you that she poked me repeatedly in the e-mail.

...Now seriously, Froststar, stop i-*poke*ARGH! MY EYE! ;_;

~Piewithpancakes

...Who now has an AWESOME EYEPATCH!
Froststar11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
So! I saw this when I went to your profile after reading your other story. And I absolutely love it! *sends it to every other HarryxDraco fan I know (a lot!), and pokes them all until they read it* *adds to favorites*

I love a good HxD story that manages to keep them as close to in character as the plot would allow! *applause*
Wykked As Syn chapter 1 . 2/23/2008