Reviews for Saving Flay
RedCrimson chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
A fitting ending!

I was begining to wonder if this would ever actually be concluded after kira fainted.

Keep up the great work for any other KxF fics you write in the future.

P.S. if you want take a look at some of my own KxF fics I heve written myself.
RedCrimson chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
This is a good start to a fic, hope it keeps going on after this at some point, keep up the good work.
Queen of Fuckin chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
FUCK'ING ASSHOLE!

ANJING SEMUA YANG NGERIVEW!

KALO TUH MANUSIA MAMPUS YA MAMPUS AJA!

KURANG KERJAAN BANGET SIH BIKIN FANFICT YANG KAYAK GINI!

GUE GAK SUDI NGASIH GOOD REVIEW!

HUEEK!
Zwei Shonagon chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Adorable story. Okay not so adorable and cuddly, rather prickly, but I loved it nonetheless. It is unfortunate you aren't updating anymore but I still wanted to leave a review.

Lots of love,

aixyutin
Kuwabara99 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
AWESOME CHAPTER!

loved how he saved Flay and pissed off Azrael and Rau!

he got to see her before he blacked out

aw.

PLEASE DONT STOP! I just finished Gundam Seed and love this pair so much. you are real good at writing AU to events in the series.

Its been a while for you I know, but Id love for more!
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
awesome start!

wow...

not many choose this time to save her.

Im impressed. GO KIRA/FLAY!

best pair in the series
Pulnamiwa chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
flay deseres to die along with azrael. maybe mu should blow all of them up.
Sierra 518 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
You should have written this moment in GS since all the writers combined couldn't figure out how to make Flay live. Whoever made the call was probably not all there or an ass. Also, could you include a stand in OC to replace Juri, or like someone else mentioned an OC for the earth forces. How tdo you like the name Alan Milnor, or Irmak Salvern. I just like these names and I would love to see you use them. Please ;)
Stix1320 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Just reread this chapter and I really enjoy the way that you are taking this fic so far. Now I hope that you do have Kira tell Athrun that he is the ultimate coordinator, as this would off set Le Creuset's plans to confuse Athrun in another battle. It will be interesting to see what you do with the rest of the characters from this point forward.
Lord Edric chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
u are evil, please update
Paul Evans chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Wonder what the Earth Forces will do next, two gundams destroyed and only one semi-crazy pilot left. Maybe you can introduce an o.c. who fights for the E.F. with a gundam stronger than the Calamity, Raider, and Forbidden. That would be cool, in addition to Rau and the Providence. Hope you update soon. But I'm more interested in An Unexpected Return. But anyway, wouldn't it be cool if this was a threesome pairing between Kira, Lacus, and Flay. I really hope Kira gets both of them, I think he deserves them since Athrun has like 4 girls after him in Destiny (Lunamaria, Meyrin, Cagalli, and Meer), so why not make Kira a ladies man and give him 2 hot girls instead of one. Update soon, though that seems unlikely so update when you can.
ZombieBlood chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Maybe you could make this a Kira/Lacus/Flay fic. That would be awesome and everyone would be happy. I like how you allow us to see the different points of view for the major characters. I'm glad you didn't forget about the effectiveness of phase-shift armor.
HolyKnight5 chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
EVIL...you're evil...
LaniZion chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Wow...that was quite the chapter. It's sad that Juri had to die fighting Yzak; I wasn't expecting that to happen at all. But the course of history is changed...I wonder how much things will change, now that the disk is no longer in le Crueset's hands.

Hm...I can only imagine that the war would somehow drag on since there's no more need for nuclear weapons; but then, GENESIS is still out there, too.

(Waiting for some Kira/Fllay moments, lol.)

Nice job.
Enchanter468 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Sorry I didn't get around to this last night. It was kind of late here and I was too tired to write anything intelligent.

This chapter was cool, and I liked the fight between Shani and Dearka. Yzak killing Juri was a brutal moment, but the Astray girls were enemy soldiers (and they were shooting at him), so he was really just doing his job.

It was a little disappointing not to see the reunion between Kira and Fllay. Hopefully that'll be in the next chapter.

Anyway, it was very well done, and I await the next update, whenever it may arrive.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »