Reviews for Saving Flay
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Come on B, don't leave me in suspense like that! It's killing me!Although, it's good Kira and Flay are together again. A shame about Juri dying. Hopefully the others will live.
asianchick44 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
woohoo.. keep updating. i love this story so far. )
Zidane Lightning Saix chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
Team play is the keyword here, and Athrun make that point clear here, adapting tactics to blow away the Forbidden, nicely done. Creuset may have input some doubts in his mind, but Athrun is Athrun, he can't be deceived twice in a series :p

Dearka in his game. He's not one to turn around and flee. Let's hope that he can make Miri stay with him longer.

Once again, Yzak has proven what an ass he really is. While normally, a veteran pilot in a Gundam have clear advantage in combat, I kinda expected him to get damage-owned like Sting Oakley in GSD. Wasting Juri here will tag him as "wanted dead or dead" by the rest of the Astray MS compliment of the Kusanagi, specially Asagi and Mayura. I expect him to die painfully whatsoever.

Not much interaction with Kira and Flay, but at least the kid had what may be his greatest victory.
Ken Wise chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Nice!
major wallace chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
go on
asianchick44 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i wish you would update this story with a part about their meeting. i love kira/flay so much and i think you wrote this really well, update soon! )
LaniZion chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I thought that this was an extremely well done chapter...definitely a cut above a lot of fics that pop up from the rabid fangirls/guys. There was a little hiccup, though: the transition from Dearka to Yzak threw me off. Next time, you might want to combine the POVs, as I've noticed you do that a few times throughout the course of the chapter. Or, stick with the perspective of a single person.

I like it, and I am waiting for you to finish up the next chapter so I can read it, lol.
major wallace chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
doing hw and ended at ff chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
definitely wonderful, a delight to read, far more excellent than other kira-saved-fllay stories i've read. and it was refreshing that you focused on this particular scene, which, to me, was where the 'what if?' question would truly begin.

oh dear, it truly was an 'aww moment' when kira decided to not spare the only obstacle that was preventing him from saving flay. justifies the knight-in-shining-armor saying, although in a more bloody way.

love your style of writing, and your metaphors as well.

looking forward for the next chapter!
indr0008 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
update soon

i love it the way ur picturing a certain event from everyone's points of view
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Long live Kira/Flay! You just made a friend for life.
NoshMono chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Excellent start!

Kira here seems even more resolute and it's not enough to have something to believe in; it is also important to show that we believe in it.

I can see that this will have a huge bearing on the future development since EA might not acquire the plans, thus forcing them to use different approach
Zidane Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Sans the minor grammar mistakes, you got a well made start here.

The portrait of Kira is excellent here. Having to decide between his own beliefs and the life of a loved one, he make one thing clear: dreams are not enough. A simple task on his mind, and the pilot who put the fear into ZAFT with the Strike was back on the cockpit, away everything else.

Even with his well known personality, Dearka is always welcomed in any battlefield; a prankster outside, but a warrior in. I'll give Yzak the benefit of the doubt here, even if I still think that he should've died on GS.

A single change in the way of things, but one that will made the difference, especially in Jachin Due.
hikari luv shirayuki chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
another promising talent. :D

although, there's a lot of 'kira saved fllay AU' plot. i hope u can make a difference in the next chapter.

good luck in your next installment.
KAWAII-BABY chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
yay! i cant wait this is really good actually its the first gs fanfic that ive read(i just started) yeah so i like your interesting witing style that puts lots of discription into it yet it still makes sense. well GOOD JOB! thnks! awesome chappie
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »