Reviews for Getting at it
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
loooL!Oh my!Nicely done!
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
First attempt you say? Please tell me you've attempted more, cos I love this one! Very well done, thank you.
Anomalous Bibliophagus chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
and it was hot. poor james.
magicaltears chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Great story! I love fics like this! :). You're a great author!

-Britt-
Cyanidette chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
God, that made me horny.

xD

Great job, by the way. Perfect.
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was really hot - I loved it well done!
Chrystal Slara chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
taking a page from rons book, that was bloody brilliant. great job i loved it
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That was very hot, and funny !

I love the three of them "getting at it"... No one can resist Sirius and Remus together...especially not James !

He was so cute while looking at them and sniggering...while secretly hoping to join in ! ;)
Denversheart chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
hahaha. It was funny and smutty! What more can you ask for? Maybe another chapter?
LMckay chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Very nice!

So very lovely of you 2 include James ;D

More?
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
i ususally don't read somethng like this with james joining in, but hey, it was already so...you know, i was like, "oh, heck." anyhoo, about your title...maybe you can change it to something about three best friends or "JAMES NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND" or something about the kitchen? or maybe just mention "getting at it" in the actual fic. anyhoo, not bad for a first slashfic! hope to read more form ya later on! hearts!
auteur-cache chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Haha! I love it! Sirius is so naughty, trust him to start it in the kitchen.

“Ugh, darling, not here. We eat here, for Merlin’s sake.”

That has to be one of my favorite lines in a Sirius/Remus fic. And James joining in? well thats just love too. So thank you for a very well written Sirius/Remus smut. I really enjoyed it!

-AC
ladyasile chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
well, congrats on your first slashfic! i thought it was really good but also funny. i was surprised that remus couls actaully explain that much to james while being busy with sirius! lol. great fic, nevertheless!

:-)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
James being completely comfortable to watch them with amusement is precisely how I imagine him!