Reviews for Time Unravels
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY. I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS
AyakoHayashi chapter 16 . 1/6
ROTGL XD I CAN'T BREATH!
Hi there chapter 21 . 1/1
You know that Naruto is the kyūbi jinchuriki, right? If he uses kuramas chakra, everyone would be alarmed, cuz Kushina is the jinchuriki in this timeline ans just saying, naruto isnt that big of an idiot
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
. . . . ...I don't know what to say... . . . .
DeaD BonE chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
So are U going to update or did U abondon this fic
Cartlin chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Why the FUCK would they fight teams from their own village? This could completely fuck over everything in the future if those who were MEANT to become Chunnin don't! Seriously, this part makes NO SENSE.
BloodyORing chapter 27 . 7/13/2015
wow please do more and do naruto an co. not realise that they changed the future by beating up asuma , kurenai and gai but oh well
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 27 . 6/25/2015
Agh why is this abandoned?! It's so good and almost done. Please finish it someday.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
Can't wait for chapie 28! Keep it up! :)
naruto kurama chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Awe!
naruto kurama chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
Lol! love it.
naruto kurama chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Lol!
uzukaze naruto chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
what ?! Oh come on Wednesday 1990 or whatever your name is ( thats right, I'll call you Wedy from now on ) that chapter was so short, I've read longer than that ( thought I actually liked the chapter) oh sorry my bad, I'm uzukaze naruto, I'm sasuke's bestfriends thought I appreciate that you don't tell me I'm uzumaki naruto, well I'm looking forward to your next chapter, wait what was that, did sasuke said " usuratonkachi !" Oops. Well better get going, I need to save my life, bye !...

From : your knuckle headed fan, whose actually as smart as sasuke , uzukaze naruto ( please don't call me uzumaki naruto )
Kurokawa sasuke chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
hi I'm Kurokawa sasuke and don't you dare say that I'm uchiha sasuke just because I had his name and I ook a lot like him, well not the hair, you can ask mortalhenix or what ever her/his name is for all I care, I like your fic and I was dissapointed or maybe upset because the chapters were only 27, please give me more...

From : your emo fan, KUROKAWA sasuke ( not UCHIHA sasuke, if you call me that, I'll be mad at you, or rip you apart, cause I'm tired of people calling the walking anime boy since I only looked similar to him and had a lot of fan girls )
Ryner chapter 27 . 3/4/2015
The story is interesting. Hope you can update them again