Reviews for Astarte
Sehkmet chapter 16 . 3/4/2017
Why wouldn't SG-1 warn the SGC of a foothold situation? Why wouldn't they at least call Homeworld Security? The SGC has to have some of the best security in the world, as well as having alien security measures. A Goa'uld shouldn't be able to get into the mountain without sensors being set off. Plus, I'm sure hat the SGC has protocols for foothold/invasion situations. And France is definitely in the know about the Stargate. They could go straight to their president to get the spaceship.
Sehkmet chapter 15 . 3/4/2017
You don't really give SG-1 their fair share of awesome. I doubt SHIELD would even know about the Stargate program, nor have the ability to give Xmen security clearance necessary. Landry has a better sense of humor than you seem to have given him, SG-1 would now about things that are common knowledge, i.e. mutants and the Brotherhood(including Magneto), and as soon as they know a Goa'uld is on Earth, they would have the Odyssey in orbit, for just in case. And for transportation. As soon as they know where Astarte is, they could beam her into a fire proof, shielded room to wait for the Tok'ra to remove her from Blaze.
But, it is well written, the OCs are interesting, and ... yeah, that's about it.
backdrop chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Hehe, so I just read Rowena DeVandal's review. Have you ever seen anything more patronising? Ignore everything she says, in my opinion people don't post fanfiction unless they've thought everything through, and the descriptions work fine for me.

What I've read looks great so far :)
Mr. Mythbuster chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I am so tired of stories with glaring continuity errors. But your's was almost perfect (the french DO know about the Stargate Program, after the season 6 episode, Disclosure, but that is unimportant). I am one of the biggest Stargate fans on earth, and i would like to commend you on an EXCELLENT story. Bravo.
Ship's Cat chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Nice story, I just love crossovers, and I especially love crossovers that meld well - as yours did!
Wordspin chapter 25 . 9/13/2008
I can't believe I forgot to review the epilogue. I guess I've been too preoccupied with studying anatomy and trying to update my fics... Anyway, it was a really 'carefree' chapter, something that succeeded in lightening the mood and making the reader smile. I loved the descriptions and the conversations. It really was a good ending to the story.

Certh
Jukebox chapter 25 . 9/6/2008
We! That was fun :) I would have loved to have seen either Gambit or Blaze get Pyro back for sleeping with Blaze when she was under Astarte's control. Ironic that by taking her over, Astarte actually healed Blaze in mind as well as body. I do miss SG-1.
Rasa Rainboweyes chapter 25 . 8/30/2008
Blaze is back! Of course it's a good thing! Who needs a spa holiday when you can have you're body healed by a parasite that takes over your mind, tries to take over the world and is then removed in a long and probably painful operation. Works far more wonders than a few days lying by a pool sunbathing, though I wouldn't say no to that while I would say no to the whole becoming a host thing.

freegirl chapter 25 . 8/18/2008
I got two words for ya: awesome. ending. The ending quote was funny, and therefore great; and there are no loose ends hanging around. Of course that doesn't mean you can't have a sequel... You can always have a sequel. :D Lemme know if you plan on writing one-I'll put you on my author-alert. Like I said, I love the ending. See ya :)
Wordspin chapter 24 . 8/17/2008
Roasted alien, anyone? Yup, the firestarter's back!
Rasa Rainboweyes chapter 23 . 8/1/2008
Yes, please do. Poor Blaze, she really doesn't have it easy does she? Interesting idea having the symbiote suppressed telepathically, it's a different way of trying to remove it. I suppose then that's what Magneto will have to do when his symbiote matures and takes him over. Good job I've read stories later than this one else I might panic about what will happen to Blaze!

Wordspin chapter 23 . 8/1/2008
Nice last scene! It made me realise how much I miss anatomy classes now that it's summer break. Even though in my case it's animals, not humans... Anyway, I look forward to when they get Astarte off of Blaze.

Certh
freegirl chapter 23 . 7/31/2008
Hooray for Professor Xavier! Together the Xaviers should be able to keep Astarte subdued. And hopefully this extraction will go better than Kuwalski's. Anyway, thanks for the update and keep up the good work!
Rasa Rainboweyes chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
Just a question, Magneto is now a jafar right? What happens when the symbiote grows up? He's going to get a rather nasty surprise isn't he? Anyway, glad everything is starting to work out now. Just need to get the SGC people back then contact Jacob and they can all go home, and Blaze can go on another holiday and not get attacked by aliens!

Wordspin chapter 21 . 6/23/2008
Go Kitty! And Cam, tough luck, Vixen's already taken.