Reviews for Questionable Status
000Uragaiasnika0001Kur0N3k0chi chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Baltheir...I have found the rock!
Lunacipher chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I loved this one and it looks like I'll be reading more of yours! LOVE Balthier and Fran!
AuronLu chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh MY. The language you used really heightens the effect of the scene, much like the rage is doing to Balthier. Your portrait of him half-mad, still vainly struggling for witticisms and acid observations while in Berserk mode is delightful.

Both are in character. And oh, what characters they are. This is steamy, but the words are the tastiest part.
August Avant chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This:

“Supercilious, appallingly dressed, insecure, poor conversationalist; incomprehensibly uptight for a woman dressed like that.”

and:

“Ah, good, the Captain. There was a man who understood the finer points of regicide.”

both made me giggle. I don’t think I could come up with a better description for Ashe if I tried.
bioncafemme chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Bravo! I love the end. Vaan certainly needs a pebble to the head on occasion. )
zestychicken2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh I loved it :D It was definitely funny how violent Balthier seemed lolol. He's like really super awesome. I adore Balthier as a character so much :D

The way you wrote this was really good in my opinion. Though it seemed like a lot of words in the beginning, it turned out to be nice with the one lines and stuff, and the fact Balthier couldn't see what was going on around him really, it gave a nice sense of enough detail - but most of it would be pictured by the reader's imagination :D (Not sure if that makes sense or not :P)

You have them both so in character that I absolutely love it :D You're an excellent writer, and I know I'm definitely going to check out your other stories too. People like you deserve the reviews they always seem to get :D

Really, honestly, good job with this :D They were very in character, and it was enough - but not too much. Lol the two of them are exotic :D

Thanks for writing this!

-zesty-
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, that was amazing. The descriptions were so meticulous, without being painfully over the top. A perfect balance was struck.

And I lol'd so hard when Balthier hit Vaan with the rock, that was a priceless taste of humor.

Excellent work. X3
fluidstatic chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Unfortunately I have nothing intelligent to say about this one. All I can offer is this:

Delicious.
moon chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow
Neko Arisa chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
-chokes on her own drool- This is tasty. Very tasty. It's so deliciously... not explicit, and at the same time, so sensual... Also I really like the way it's written; descriptive and with a great use of vocabulary. It's refreshing to see there are people who write so nice. :3
evil-nalia chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Great story. Loved the word usage and sentence structures. Plot was awesome. I'm hoping for more in the future. :D
NeverNight chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh yes. This is what I woke up for this morning. My day is now worthwhile.
Kanetsu-no-Kaji chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Ah, I simply adore it. The descriptiveness of it is so compelling!

I couldn't stop laughing. Especially at Balthier's *berserked* obsession with impaling someone with a rock. XD

I have to say, you rarely find intelligent humor like this anymore.

I love how you are so good at showing the reader what a status effect (especially one like Berserker) feels like! Even though we'll never know it, I came pretty close to having a Berserker rage myself just reading the description.

Kudos, fair author!
magebabe76 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I absolutely love how you wrote it. It sounds just perfect. Who knew Fran was so...devilish? Poor Balthier XD. And the ending just makes me cackle, I love it. I will never watch those two the same way again! We need more good fics of this pairing...thank you for writing such a good one!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh wow this was so well-written! And so original! I love Balthier and Fran and there isn't enough really good fanfiction about them. Thank you.