Reviews for The Real Meaning of Family
2nameless2write chapter 66 . 10/12/2015
wow. this story is awesome. Really moving. To sum up, perfect. I am really looking forward to read the sequel in a few minutes ;). Although it has been eight years since you posted it, thanks a lot fpr writinf.
Madison Futch chapter 66 . 8/8/2015
Your new stories sound cool like this one
DogO chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
What were the phrases?
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
nice
Guest chapter 58 . 3/2/2013
Live the concept and the story. But what do you have against Ginny? Snapes gone good so you needed a villian? Anyway first au story i read. Usually shy away but glad i didnt
baobei chapter 66 . 10/17/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the sequel. :O)
lyaser53 chapter 66 . 10/9/2011
Its a great story, I will be reading the squeal!
Chocogirl24 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Ummm...EWWWWWWWWWW! That's just gross!
Chocogirl24 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Wow snape is sooo out of character! But I like him like that...it suits him!
Chocogirl24 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh. My. God! Things are gonna get interesting...
VivRam chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
RON ROCKS !

Poor Fleur
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
that is prob the cutest chap iv ever read
sportybookworm chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Autopsy...I love that word!
ladybugbear2 chapter 66 . 7/22/2010
OMG! wow that was amazing! I love the way you portrayed Snape. I think that he deserves a lot more credit than people give him. D Great Job!
Emaline90 chapter 66 . 2/13/2010
K so ive commented on quite a few of the chapters in this story and thought id leave a review of the story as a whole...First off I loved it! I really enjoyed all of the little side stories you added..they really make the story seem realistic..I loved that you kept Dumbledore gay...and gave snape a heart..him with lil lily was adorable..loved how you gave percy's story dimensions the books never did...having said all of that, I do have a few criticisms..i not the best speller in the world but you may wanna go through...especially towards the end and check simple spelling stuff like it instead of is...also i felt like you maintained a good pace for this story up until chapter um..60 or so..then it seemed to be less info and more hurried..But all and I really enjoyed your story..made me cry and laugh..Great Job!