Reviews for Someone to Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ohmygod, my name is Minna :D Such a funny coincidence, since I've always thought it was a common name only in Finland. Well, anyway, great fic - at least for now. I'll keep reading it and see if it's good 'til the end :)
kaile12 chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
sweet
CheshireCat23 chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Her ex-love's best friend? I though the only people she's ever kissed where Viktor and Harry? How does Ron fit into this? I am confused...

Good story, though.
GothicKitten91 chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
wow.. not expecting it to end so soon hope you have written a sequel
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
Cute story.
ThatRomantic chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
you made me cry...

Romantic

xx
EpicLoVeFan chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
This was nice. I hope you do write the sequel at some point.
evergreeneyes chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
So adorable! Sad, of course, because Harry, Ron, Ginny etc. are dead, but still adorable. I'm off to see if you wrote the sequel :D
MrsHermioneSeverusSnape chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
what a great story im glad draco came back in the end and will help hermione raise harrys daughter...hopefully youll post a sequel soon
kairangi424 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
That was a good story... just the beginning made no sense to me, i thought Hermione's baby was already born, perhaps i wasn't reading carefully enough.
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
aww that is a cute story. sweet

Nice to know I’ve still got it.”

“Still?” he asked curious. “Who all have you snogged?”

“Eh, just Seamus, Ron, Harry, Dean, oh and there was that once that I got real drunk and shagged Neville.” By the second name Draco’s mouth was floor-level.

“What? I didn’t think Gryffindor had their own personal wench.” He asked utterly shocked. She burst out laughing.

“I’m kidding!” she chuckled. He looked very relieved.

haha'

“Draco?” she suddenly said after minutes of silence. “What are we doing?”

He looked down at her. “Well, Hermione, this is called a hug.” He smirked

lol

aw someone gave her a baby hogwarts outfit. out cute...though i wish i new who its from
Sara Black chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
OMG! This story is awesome! I really hope that you do the sequel I can't wait to see what happens next with these two. I was never really a fan of Draco/Hermione ships but this story has changed my mind. Please update soon!
ExTaCy925 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
im so happy ur goin 2 do a sequel now i really cant wait 2 read it!
StarrySkyAtNight chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
I adored this story. It was short sweet and got the point across with as much force as if it had been a million chapters long. I sincerely cried when you brought Harry back to life for that short period. It was so amazingly sweet and sad at the same time. I can not wait to read the sequal. Please continue writing you have a gift...
HarrylovesDraco chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
that was such an awesome story!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »