Reviews for Kawarimi
rikary chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
ew
the pink pastel chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Sugoi! I really love this fic. I mean, it's so unique and all. Although, I must say that I am quite troubled by the mere fact that Sasuke-Uchiha-hotness-sama has done 'it' with Karin.

The upside, Sasuke's actions, soft gentleness and all, were directed to Sakura, only it was Karin (behind the mask) I mean, Kawirimi, but dude, you can also consider it a metaphor.

Omfg, how I wish this was CANON. -smiles-

SasuSaku forever, yo!
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ugh.

so very painful because sasuke wants here and right now he cant have her and whfqwebftgoe. wtf. this hurts.

thank you.
InnerSakura101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
well in all I'm glad Sasuke loves Sakura _ but wtf man! that fucking asshole-if he missed her that much he should be smart enough to stay in Konoha or kidnap her..lol XDD but good story nonetheless. take that Karin!
nelly04 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
at the beginning when the name Karin was mentioned...i was like..hmm sasukar? no way..but i decided to give it a read...and..gah...awesome...

well thought out...well put together...everything flowed perfectly...it would be so awesome if you had a sequel where it is revealed to KArin the identity of this pink haired wonder...oh well i love this story.!
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
love it, love it!
saim chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Woah.

Pretty amazing.

I loved that, it was so different.

gaaras-loner chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
wow.

you should totaly make a sequal...

that a very awsome job u did ]

no kiddin...

i would read the sequal if u made it cause it would actualy make a goos story...]
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow, such a heartwrenching and powerful piece...you really let the reader relate to Karin's predicament. The brokenness of all the characters really comes through in their desparate actions. You have a beautiful writing style, as well. Great work.
the tomato chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
its good...i know almost how karin feels... had a guy that was a friend...i looked like her ,she had moved away and broken up with him. sometimes he would ask to hold me...to rember but i never let him kiss me that was sacred and even though i knew him my entire life id never date him or do it with him karins ok she just needs to get her footing ...i guess

i agree about the sasuhina thing it must die they are distant relatives theve never even spoken and they arent polar oppsites ...yeah i beleve oppsites attract so sue me im a loud anoying person and im quite happy with my quiet reserved type of guy though sasu chan is kinda of an asshole.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This was very deep and very well written, and it was highly original! _ I especially loved the symbolism of the title: "Kawarimi"; "Replacement." Keep up the ab fab work!
Arella chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Love it x3. This is (in my mind, at least) what's gonna happen in the manga. Stupid Karin. At any rate I loved the plot. I loved it all. Awesome.
beyond the darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
intriguing
Arella chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nice, but what happened to Sakura? Is she dead or just not there? Good job.
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 3/19/2008