Reviews for Kawarimi
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
The writing IS KIND OF PERFECT and sque, this is awsome. I love the writing and the format.

In the beginning, I was hoping that it would be Sakura. But, no, of course not. Still, I loved the idea and the way you described Karin.

It's not that I HATE HER (sort of but well I just CAN because SHE DISTURBS my SasuSaku dream) but she just annoyes me and I guess that this is something that CAN happen.

(if now Masashi would ever do M rated stuff and if Sakura would die and IF SASUKARIN WOULD BE CANON)

Why, thank you for writing this. I would've liked a sequel or something like that when Karin is seeing Sakura for the first time and seeing Sasuke's reaction: he would be all emo and ignore her LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES but Karin would realize that deep inside, he loves her. Sakura, that is.

love /nazaliasan
Contrariwise chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Kawarimi? I think what Karin did was Henge. Or was it not? Now I'm totally confused...

But the story was great, I tell you.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow, didn't see that coming. I like it, though! Poor Sasuke misses Sakura and has to settle for Karin...that's gotta be a blow to the self-esteem...
3D-Slacken chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
What a great story!

Not that I hate Karin...

But I really like Sasuke to end up with Sakura and have a little twist, like the one in this fan fic. Kawarimi

Great Work

Love it and Adores it
tragic serenade chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Crongrats on the first boyfriend thing! C:

I haven't had one yet, too lazy. XD

It's the commitment thing. Calling (I don't do the whole "OMG! CALL ME KAY?" thing, I hate talking over the phone), texting, and the whole PDA thing just seems awkward. Though I kinda do want a boyfriend, I don't know. I'm a girl, I just do. It's weird. Haha.

So yah.

Just wanted to say congrats. C:

and um, good luck?

LOVE,

BROOKE
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
woah. That was juss ...woah. I mean, I was like "OH NOES! NOT SASUKARIN! D:" but yeah. Sasuke was lusting for Sakura. So that means he loves her and stuff.

So I like it.

But this was written out really well.

It had a lot of emotion.

One-sided crushes are terrible. So sad, y'know?

It's just asking for a heart break. :C

BUT THIS WAS GORGEOUS! C:

[favfavfav]

LOVE,

BROOKE
kattylin chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ano... nice... it was kinda cumfusing but great tat the same time make a sequel pls
nhix chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
It's the first onesided SasuKarin I've ever read. It's just so beautiful that I couldn't resist reviewing. The fiction is absolutely beyond the epitome of a masterpiece. (Such praises XD, I'm in a really nice mood this day XD) But you really portrayed the feelings well. Especially of Karin, it was even more surprising that I could actually read what she's thinking, since just the mere mention of her name sends me to an enraged mood.. well, I do not have to ramble about my hate for her here, ne? XP You've really done a magnificent job. I applaud you. Sasuke's desire for a substitute just to have Sakura by his side was enticing and fascinating. Keep up the good work.

( This is the longest review I've ever done the past three months. ;] )
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I've read this story atleast 10 times now.

& I never get sick of it.

I've tried using the same exact concept but it never turned out as beautiful as yours.

Amazing Job.
Hydrangea's twisted logic chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG.

I loved it. There's simply no words to describe it. -
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
whoa...this is SO. SAD.

when i first read it, i was like, "what is with this other chick?" until i got to the part where she looked like Sakura, and...wow. you have a handle on romantic angst, let me tell you.

does this potentially have a sequel? because i would rather like Karin to run into Sakura and promptly have a heart attack. that might be too much of a good thing, but...maybe? please? heh, whatever. it's brilliant as it stands-so sad, but brilliant.

Faye
Rhinoplasty chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Such a fantastic idea for a fic. I rather enjoyed reading this, thank you!
Darling Drusilla chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I was actually expecting Karin to see Sakura by the end, but i like this, its kinda sad and not hopelessly sappy.
Utsukushii-shinigami chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
this is one of the best one-shot ive eva read..luv the idea ;)
yeuxdessirene chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
LOVE IT BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT'S WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

I love how you protray it. How he makes her dress up as Sakura, because it's not good enough that he must pretend it's her, Karin must turn into her. It's not enough to call him Sasuke, the sufix must be added for effect.

It's perfect. I love it.