Reviews for Kawarimi
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i like this.

a lot.
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
The writing IS KIND OF PERFECT and sque, this is awsome. I love the writing and the format.

In the beginning, I was hoping that it would be Sakura. But, no, of course not. Still, I loved the idea and the way you described Karin.

It's not that I HATE HER (sort of but well I just CAN because SHE DISTURBS my SasuSaku dream) but she just annoyes me and I guess that this is something that CAN happen.

(if now Masashi would ever do M rated stuff and if Sakura would die and IF SASUKARIN WOULD BE CANON)

Why, thank you for writing this. I would've liked a sequel or something like that when Karin is seeing Sakura for the first time and seeing Sasuke's reaction: he would be all emo and ignore her LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES but Karin would realize that deep inside, he loves her. Sakura, that is.

love /nazaliasan
Contrariwise chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Kawarimi? I think what Karin did was Henge. Or was it not? Now I'm totally confused...

But the story was great, I tell you.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow, didn't see that coming. I like it, though! Poor Sasuke misses Sakura and has to settle for Karin...that's gotta be a blow to the self-esteem...
3D-Slacken chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
What a great story!

Not that I hate Karin...

But I really like Sasuke to end up with Sakura and have a little twist, like the one in this fan fic. Kawarimi

Great Work

Love it and Adores it ~
tragic serenade chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Crongrats on the first boyfriend thing! C:

I haven't had one yet, too lazy. XD

It's the commitment thing. Calling (I don't do the whole "OMG! CALL ME KAY?" thing, I hate talking over the phone), texting, and the whole PDA thing just seems awkward. Though I kinda do want a boyfriend, I don't know. I'm a girl, I just do. It's weird. Haha.

So yah.

Just wanted to say congrats. C:

and um, good luck?

LOVE,

BROOKE
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
woah. That was juss ...woah. I mean, I was like "OH NOES! NOT SASUKARIN! D:" but yeah. Sasuke was lusting for Sakura. So that means he loves her and stuff.

So I like it.

But this was written out really well.

It had a lot of emotion.

One-sided crushes are terrible. So sad, y'know?

It's just asking for a heart break. :C

BUT THIS WAS GORGEOUS! C:

[favfavfav]

LOVE,

BROOKE
kattylin chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
ano... nice... it was kinda cumfusing but great tat the same time make a sequel pls
nhix chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
It's the first onesided SasuKarin I've ever read. It's just so beautiful that I couldn't resist reviewing. The fiction is absolutely beyond the epitome of a masterpiece. (Such praises XD, I'm in a really nice mood this day XD) But you really portrayed the feelings well. Especially of Karin, it was even more surprising that I could actually read what she's thinking, since just the mere mention of her name sends me to an enraged mood.. well, I do not have to ramble about my hate for her here, ne? XP You've really done a magnificent job. I applaud you. Sasuke's desire for a substitute just to have Sakura by his side was enticing and fascinating. Keep up the good work.

( This is the longest review I've ever done the past three months. ;] )
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I've read this story atleast 10 times now.

& I never get sick of it.

I've tried using the same exact concept but it never turned out as beautiful as yours.

Amazing Job.
Water blossoms chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG.

I loved it. There's simply no words to describe it. -
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
whoa...this is SO. SAD.

when i first read it, i was like, "what is with this other chick?" until i got to the part where she looked like Sakura, and...wow. you have a handle on romantic angst, let me tell you.

does this potentially have a sequel? because i would rather like Karin to run into Sakura and promptly have a heart attack. that might be too much of a good thing, but...maybe? please? heh, whatever. it's brilliant as it stands-so sad, but brilliant.

~Faye
Rhinoplasty chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Such a fantastic idea for a fic. I rather enjoyed reading this, thank you!
Darling Drusilla chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I was actually expecting Karin to see Sakura by the end, but i like this, its kinda sad and not hopelessly sappy.
Utsukushii-shinigami chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
this is one of the best one-shot ive eva read..luv the idea ;)
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »