Reviews for Kawarimi
the general girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Sasuke that bitch, I wish Sakura would suddenly poof into existence and smack the kinky hell out of him.

Good fic though.
ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
that was sad and wonderful and beautiful all at the same time and my heart is breaking for karin and wow.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Incredible... the only way SakuKarin is plausible... you should do a follow-up where Karin sees Sakura isn't an anonymous entity...
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
aww... it was a nice fic. but I really didn't read it from top to bottom. I a total full blown sasusaku addict. which made me cringe while reading the scenes with karin. uh...

I really want a clean "sasusaku only" fic.. hehe. can't blame my taste. BUT hey! It was a really good fic!
Kineticfairy chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Amazing, brilliant, oh-my-goodness, I wish I could write that deeply, that provoking. Really I mean it this was just... it was great. Every line, every detail. This is going in my favorites. I sound like someone at a loss of words, that's how good it was. I really enjoyed this piece... and am now going to shut up and tuck this away in my favorites.
vucizalis chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Wow. Nice.
Broken Mantra chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This was beautiful. A totally unique spin on the love triangle of Sakura, Sasuke and Karin. I've seen so many people try and do this, but it ends in conflict between the members. never a personal conflict bred from an interperetation.

This was stellar, a beautiful piece.
tarzi-kins chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hey, I liked that! Kinda threw me off for minute there at the beginning, but this is so clever.

I approve. :D
Iulia chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh wow. That was angsty... and this is the only form of sasukarin that I will accept. XD

But seriously, Sasuke was a jerk. _ How could he? I pity Karin... the poor girl :( It's really sad...

but this one's a beautiful piece. great job.

poor karin though.
haliz chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i almost "almost" feel sorry for karin

because he loves her

aww must be really hard to be in their shoes karinss and sasukes
DarkAngelRakell chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
um maybe you should make a sequel one with sakura in it
LovelyJuJu chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
No offence but i CAN'T(Emphasis on the CAN'T!)understand it.
Doll chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Very, very cool. :D

Poor Karin, though. xP

Love the concept. _
WhItE RaBbIt101 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I really liked it! you should do a sequal where karini meets Sakura Yeah for SasuSaku
DarkSoleil chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
That sounded so perfectly possible, it's my weekend treat. Tremendous job.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »