Reviews for Godzilla vs Manda
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
A ship vessel roaming in the sea turns for the worst! Captain! The submarine's signal has been lost! Captain " hmm... i wonder why". Suddenly a gigantic beam shoots out from the ocean like a blink! Captain " whats happening!" Sir were sinking! Then a shriek filled the air while the atomic flames burned and killed the captain and his crew...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Our god manda has finnaly taught them a lesson... but this is just the begging.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Nooo! Manda can't stand a chance up to godzilla! Hmm... I guess that we should start our invasion now! The mu empire will strike back once again! General! Yes princess!, (princess) " get the army ready, i want all hummanity to suffer! Today the invasion begins...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
looks like a good story but why haven't you written any new chapters for a long time?
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This looks like the makings of a good story, but it is too short and it is written more like an outline than a full story. Chapter Two should be expanded, and more details are needed for the attack on Kyoto. Perhaps have one person (civilian or military) as your point-of-view character, and describe the attack through his eyes. Include the sounds of the attack. Explosions, people screaming, the woosh of missiles and the sizzle of lasers. Let's smell the smoke from the raging fires, and feel the fear of the people fleeing the attack. Also, you would probably need shorter sentences in this to really get a feel of the immediate impact of all the action.

Hope that helps. Keep on writing.
Anon chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
More action and less talk like this, please.
Ian Greene chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Okay, there's a lot of things wrong with this fic. One, MANDA IS A GIRL! Two: GIVE PEOPLE NAMES! IT'S A WHOLE LOT EASIER TO GET TO KNOW THE CHARACTERS!
ferina chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
2 thumps up
pika123 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
man this godzilla fanfic is getting ptetty epic great job on this chapter ;)
pika123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
this is a intresting godzilla fanfic great start ;)
Zillah 91 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Interesting... I always thought Manda had a lot of untapped potential. I'll keep an eye on this one!

BTW, if you're at all interested, a story in my Kaiju Wars series, "The Nightmare Serpent", features a throwdown between the badass sea serpent and our favourite antisocial saurian.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh...a serious Godzilla fic...

Can't wait to see what unfolds from this. Nice start! :D