Reviews for SINthetic
RenoRenjiRed chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
I love this story and hope for an update soon!
Ldrmas chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Please update I wanna know what happens! DX please!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Still hoping this would get updated :(
Reiyla chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
I absolutely love this.

I really enjoy the sceintific approach and your detailed explanations. I adore issues with the brain and emotions, I happen to be studying psychology myself.

This is such an interesting route to take and your writing style leaves the reader with a tone of questions, only answering what absolutely is essential. I felt myself overwhelmed with questions a few times and I love it! Please continue to write! I'm very excited about this story and where you might go next!
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
awwwwwwwww, wow that is great
Sharpies chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I know it's been nearly four years, but you should really think about updating this. I've been dying of suspense slowly for three years! It's high time you cured me! :O

Just kidding. You're an amazing writer. I admire you so much. Thank you for writing even this much.
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
oh~! you need to update this, it's so good and i'm dying to noe more.
Mortalita chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
DDD: Why aren't there any more chapters? I fell in love with story sooo fast! I want to know what happens next! Please tell me that there is another chapter lurking somewhere? Please?
shotabandit chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I've read your profile and I'm trying as hard as I can to refrain from being in despair. I really love this story and your portrayal of Roxas and Axel and I just have this very slim hope that you will update one day.

I really hope you do. But either way, I'm very happy to stumble upon this fic of yours. 3 Thanks for an awesome Akuroku story for just one of your many readers to gobble upon.
Chain of Prospit chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
Aw man, I totally forgot about this story. But I do remember it now; it was so intriguing and well-crafted, I loved it. Still do!

So what's up with the lack of updating?

This story is far too unique to be left behind. It's been years! You should update, please? I'd love love love to hear more. Just skimming the last chapter again already has me sucked in and wanting to continue.

Kokoro Phantomhive chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
OMA! Please update son! I need to know what happens! And poor Axel! :'(
Pinuiini chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
this is too interesting D: can't wait to be able to read more~
arisu chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Damned amazing...

Intense, very intense. Or maybe that's just me. I find corrupt, powerful pharmaceutical companies to be scary ever since Capcom came out with Resident Evil, lol.

But gosh I want to know what happens next! I'm so afraid for Riku! x0 I just know something happened to him. Has Ansem developed his disease enough that he can control Riku? My gosh the tension!

And I'm nervous for Kairi and Nami too.

You have great story-telling skills, I'm seriously on the edge of my seat.

That being said, I'll eagerly await your update. I may even create an account just so I can put this on alert.
poison-maestro chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
dude... dude. and update is so freakin' vital right now!

im hooked, and its only chapter FOUR. this is the awsomest freaky medical story ive read and i NEED to know what happens next! its killing me!
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ooh, snap. yeah... snap.

okay, so, this has me completely hooked. its so amazing, and i truly cant wait to read more.