Reviews for Such Great Heights
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really, really liked your use of adjectives in this one (I've actually never heard of the word chalcedony before XD). And this was probably one of the cutest yet most romantic kissing scenes I've ever read. You took the often cliched Ferris wheel suddenly stopping scene and made it into something amazing. The whole fact that the romance of Aerith and Roxas took place in a carnival was awesome, too. I mean, there's so many bright colors in a carnival, so it was easy to picture that type of scenery in my mind. Roxas' shyness was so cute, too. The characters were well represented, so it's easy to say I'm faving this. XD
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
how cute! id never hav thought of roxasXaerith
Kurosu chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
God lord, your writing is so amazing! I'm left breathless reading that! Well pretty much most of your pieces, lol. You're wonderful, you know! I'm so glad I came upon your works! Keep it up please! D
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
OMG SO FREAKIN CUTE XD XD

This was so good. I LOVE roxith now, seriously.

OMG CUTE LOL

and when he said, "Better than a teddy bear?"

I couldn't help but laugh and "aww" at the same time!

and Roxas all protective and being "Shes with me"

LOL YES I LOVE THIS I DO

So good, so god. You did so great D as usual :3

-TGN
kong is king chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I think this may very well be one of the best Roxiths ever written. F'serious.

Poor Roxas...do you think Aerith cured him of his fear of heights? Cause, you know, whenever he thinks of heights he'll remember the kiss!

Twas awesome, just remember that. You added a whole new dimension to Roxithness.

kong
regenerate chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
AW.

I can't believe I didn't see this. o-o;

It's so well-written, what are you talking about Miss Sam? ):o

I love it. You should too.
Balthier Bunansa chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was so adorable!
Ereluna chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
:screams: SO CUTE! I'll have to check out that song you mentioned. Have you heard The Postal Services cover of Phil Collin's "Against All Odds", I positively love that song.

Aww, I sorry that you think that, but I am inclined to disagree with you, you did this couple justice. And I really like this, I've been reading fics for (let's see) five years. Yeah... and this is by no measure a disappointing fic. Though I will check out that author you suggested. -.

Now, what I loved about this story is the flutterly feeling that you know Roxas has, I felt it too... I felt his nervousness, and her happiness, (I couldn't help but smile through the entire thing) and I absolutely loved the last part when he asks if he can kiss her.

This whole fic is awesomely descriptive, I feel like I know exactly what is happening and I really like that... great job.

Well, now I've run out of verbs to describe this fic, left an impossibly long review, and I've got to go. So, I will talk to you later! _
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
aw that so cute! .
mokona chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
You write Roxith so beautifully, so romantically and so sweet but you don't like it! That's almost blasphemous! Why, if you didn't write it, I'd spank you! :D

Roxas is such a child. I love his pride of being Aerith's date and his descriptions of her... can I call it Roxas Vision? :D I have "Why do birds suddenly appear..." playing in the background when he looks at her. xD So cute!
Foi chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THAT SONG! AH! never met someone who acutally knew it! It went beautifully with this fic in my opinion. I loved it, you gotta write more and wht helped was acutally listening to the song while reading this, it helped greatly.
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
-points at bruised fave button- See that? It is wounded cause Mahou just attacked it. :D

Honestly, SammehBox, I REALLY enjoyed this! I mean, I tripped over my dog to get to the computer when I saw it was up, ne? XD But seriously, it was very well-done, as per usual, and it captured the essence of the song.

Mahou's favorite part about the way you write Roxith, is the way you always capture that vaguelt tentative, unsure, awkwardness of Roxas and pair it with Aerith's sunny, sparkly, full-of-joie-de-vivre-ness that just explodes all over the page! It just works so well, how just being around her makes him lose some of that gloomy pessimism and actually enjoy living!

And, of course, I squeed like a four-year-old when I realized that he was scared of heights (something I can totally relate to), but he was going on the Ferris Wheel cause she wanted him to. Le. Squee. Plus, it had one of the most melt-worthy, squee-worthy, glomp-worthy kissing moments known to fandom. :O Gah, I died of happeh.

-tackleglomps- It is le gorgeous! And, I cannot WAIT for that Sofa! :D