Reviews for Never is Enough
hendriejoseph chapter 2 . 1/22

ideas for the sequel ?

well what if it centered more around the group/team/friends ?

for starters hondo role as team trainer/handler for the L.A.P.D. S.W.A.T. and well as his own personal life as well like if he was married . did he have kids ages if of age what he himself has to handle or come to tearms of the reality of being a father of either boy/girl .

next would be boxer role in the team and what he is as in what handler he is for the team . and his personal life wise marriage does he fall apart and as well his marriage . what he does next does he take time off to mend his marriage and make plans for the future . also his family dad/mother/sister .

chris and jim and eliza ! plans for the future and as well as boyfriends for eliza when she feels shes ready ... NOT HER MOTHER OR HER STEPFATHER ! wow you go girl right ...

let me know if you think it could be use and you just would like more of a form of storyline plot ?
starfire25 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
interesting story. i like it a lot. its actually a good ending.
EMILY0908 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Yeah you should make a sequal
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
great job. this is one of my favoite movies. The birthday party is one of my favorite
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I Absolutely Loved This. I Know It's Been Forever Since You Updated But I Was Just Browsing And This One Caught My Eye. Nice Work. :)
GrudgeHolder chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Please cont. it. loved what i have read so far.
bitchy-bennett chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
i love this story great job!
noro chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
hope theres more love this story great work
Santiva Potter chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
I think you could add to this. A little creativity goes a long way. But you're right it could be seen as a decent ending spot. I would prefer to see more though. Like maybe Eliza coming home and going on from there. But's its your story, your call. You do what feels best.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
lolosuper chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Nice to see that you continue this story after so much time. I think you could definitly make a sequel. I love reading SWAT fanfic, and there's not enough in here.

Good job!
SoldierToger chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Ahh, very nice Glad to see you updated. Nice to see a bit of T.J. stuff in the beginning XD. I think you should definitely write more*nodnod*

Btw, it's T.J. McCabe. No 'K' ;)
duckray01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hey this is a good story hope you finish it soon
MiM99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like this so far, continue soon please ;)
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i know its been years but i love this! could u update?