Reviews for Never is Enough
EMILY0908 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Yeah you should make a sequal
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
YES SEQUEL PLEASE.
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
great job. this is one of my favoite movies. The birthday party is one of my favorite
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I Absolutely Loved This. I Know It's Been Forever Since You Updated But I Was Just Browsing And This One Caught My Eye. Nice Work. :)
GrudgeHolder chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Please cont. it. loved what i have read so far.
bitchy-bennett chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
i love this story great job!
noro chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
hope theres more love this story great work
Santiva Potter chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
I think you could add to this. A little creativity goes a long way. But you're right it could be seen as a decent ending spot. I would prefer to see more though. Like maybe Eliza coming home and going on from there. But's its your story, your call. You do what feels best.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
lolosuper chapter 2 . 3/7/2009
Nice to see that you continue this story after so much time. I think you could definitly make a sequel. I love reading SWAT fanfic, and there's not enough in here.

Good job!
SoldierToger chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Ahh, very nice Glad to see you updated. Nice to see a bit of T.J. stuff in the beginning XD. I think you should definitely write more*nodnod*

Btw, it's T.J. McCabe. No 'K' ;)
duckray01 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hey this is a good story hope you finish it soon
MiM99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I like this so far, continue soon please ;)
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i know its been years but i love this! could u update?
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Ah, I love Jim and Chris together. Glad that there is someone writing stories for them so their connection can live on . . . hope to see the next chapter or two (and more) posted soon.
malamute7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love Chris and Jim fan fiction. Your off to a great start. I look forward to reading more. Hopefully soon.