Reviews for Metaphorically Invisible
racketeer chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Just wanted to let you know that this was the first fanfic I ever read and I've just come back to it a few years later. It was the fic that got me into fanfiction and by extent into writing, so I'd just like to thank you :)
Robofin117 chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
I am enjoying this fic greatly, but I wish there was more to the story. Please write more.
Toaofwriting chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Hi, I'm liking this story so far, but I just wanted to point out that this is Great Britain, not America-they use pounds, not dollars.
missmarthanightingale chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
This is a brilliant story. Please continue with it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2012
But..But..! MEH :L what happens, you must continue this story or i will most definatly die!
kat callan chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
Wow, great story hope you update soon!
:)(:
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Ron needs to be ironed out maybe gread and forge can help with that
DJDvampgirlp227 chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
please continue on writing the next chapter i beg you to!:)

XOXO

DJ
xblackwingedangelx chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
I like it (: Though I was kinda hoping Leila was in the tournament also O; aww poo . Update soon .
YummyChocolate17 chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
This is really good quite different from other harry has a twin sister fics but different is also good, well i think it is.

I'm quite interested about who Leila's going to go to the Yule Ball with and who she ends up with (i don't really pick up on subtle hints but I'm thinking it's Fred)can't wait for the next chapter :D
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
really good go on!
High Serpent King chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Great to have you back and two chapters at once...great. It's like Harry caught Leila with her hand in the cookie jar. It's hard to be the supporting sister and supporting friend when your brother and friend are at each other's throats.
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
happens to the best of us
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 19 . 5/31/2012
She's not goIng to like that is she?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
really good go on! leila/draco! or leila/theo nott