Reviews for Knights Of Cydonia
FreudsGone chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
I'm sad you haven't updated in years but I still got hope. My theory is that James went back and took Edward's stuff.
perduto amore chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
hope nothing bad happened you, but this is a very good story and i love it. maybe someday you will come back and update, but if you don't i am glad i got to read what you did :) and to the other reviewers who complained about being left hanged hopefully will get the hint they are not acting mature by complaining why there isn't an update, which i totally understand, b/c i begun a story and haven't been able to finish it because i have a life and a job where i don't have time to do this 24/7 so if you decide to come back hopefully you do it in your time :) great story again.
AssassinPyro chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
When are you going to make chap 13? been waiting years (literally) for more chapters.
cock-and-coke-my-white-rabbit chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
UGH ARE YOU FRICKEN SERIOUS! How could you leave a great story hanging like that! Its been lik 2 years! Dont encourage people to read your story if your not gonna finish it!
BELAVERA chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
It's been TWO YEARS since you left this story! I really had hopes that you would actually finish this one! Why don't you ever finish a story that you start? You beg people to read them, you didn't warn us that you wouldn't finish any of them, what is the matter? Did you get seriously ill? Did you loose your hand? Were you in a serious car wreck?
babeloun chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
k continue...
adriana-xx chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
I will kill someone if you don't write more soon. This story is to good for you to leave us hanging!
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 12 . 1/5/2010
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT? lol please update soon you are killing me! Nice story, very interesting plot. Makes me think of the TV show "Life After People". very few spelling errors which is nice. Where in the world is Edward? What's going on with James, whats he gunna do? So many unanswered questions.

Pleas update soon!

SPhinx
carmeleissle5cullen chapter 12 . 1/3/2010
pleaSE upload the next chapter i love your story
tina062093 chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
Omg, I love this story, you have to continue!
TheCharminglyInsane chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
Omgsh HOW COULD HE LEAVE?

AND why aren't you updating?

I wanna read more it's an awesome story o.O

is edward coming back?
emmmmillyy chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
oh god please please please continue this...

i just read it and i really really want to read more :]]

3 em
A green eyed girl chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
this is a great story and i ignore the reasons after a little more that six months, you have not post a new chapter.

i hope everything is ok, for you.

and if you by any chance happen to read this review, i just want to ask you to let us know how the story would end.

something like:

* he came back-they found more people, and live happy ever after, pretty much what ever was in you mind.*

you see a few words that all am asking, because you left the story in a very sad, place.

poor bella, alone in a cave, in the middle of who knows where thinking she is alone in the world, and who knows what james will do to her if he cames back.

please let us know if the story has a happy ending.
distracted122 chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
I will make this review short. This story is amazing. You are a great writer, but come on, update already. If you are no longer going to update this story please put up an authors note that tells people that.
All-Inked-Out chapter 10 . 5/15/2009
I've read the all the chapteres that were put up, but i've already reviewed for the next chapters, so i'm going to say somehtg here. you need to updated. Come ON! You gave us a cliff hanger and left us hangin'. UPDATE soon please.