Reviews for Fully Alive
sss chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Yah the ending totally suck
White Acer chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
NOOOO! SAI! Well I really liked it! Thanks...I especially liked the part where she killed Karin!
OtomeOtakuLover chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
So far so good! ;-)
WisePurplePancak chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
gaaaaaah your story made me cry a little, i feel so guilty for sasuke/3 I still love SaixSakura Teehee, but I love how you make their emotions :]
Anoni Mos chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
Great story, but its more of SakuraXSasuke, not SakuraXSAi. That is all.
Sakura478 chapter 14 . 4/18/2012
So sad but I really liked how you had sasuke and Sakura together at the end it was very sweet. I was upset when Sai died but I think you I'd a great job
gareth kain chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
It was great till sai died...

Im sry but I'm really hating sasuke now
Chibi-Chic chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
!

WHY DID SAI DIE!
angelitaramos2102 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
omg this is the best sai sakura story I have ever read! I love chapter 7 i love how she rejected Sasuke! But ist sad how sai died!
chthonicAsylum chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
That was the cutest/saddest/awesome-est story i have ever read... I'm just about crying here!
Hilarious-Mayhem chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
I really like this story...it's very well written and easy to read along with.
LaughItMakesYourForgetThePain chapter 14 . 11/15/2008
Really great story and plot I don't mind you killing off SDai I just hated that sasuke would raise his child...but it's you story and you did very well! keep up the great job! .
Bloodmoon Goddess chapter 13 . 9/7/2008
The story was very good and funny...til the end...HOW COULD YOU KILL OFF SAI LIKE THAT! THAT WAS THE WORST THING ANYONE COULD DO! THEY WERE IN LOVE! HOW COULD YOU!(sniff) THIS STORY WAS SO HEARTWENCHING THAT I'M CRYING EVEN AS I TYPE THIS!

But...the story was good, just...PLEASE promise me that you won't kill Sai anymore, Please...T_T
Ririi chapter 14 . 6/1/2008
Ok, I'm really sorry about that. It was about 3 a.m. when I wrote that, and i was already angry. You don't have to reply because you already said you wouldn't, butlike I said, I'm Sorry, And I don't think I ever said You can't be hyper. I know I over reacted.
Waffle Crisp chapter 1 . 3/27/2008