Reviews for The Change
SuperGenX chapter 1 . 4/13
What a fantastic conclusion to one of the best games ever made. This is going to be head cannon for me. The grammar is on point, the dialogue is natural, and best of all the chemistry between them is electric. You e created a real gem here.
Zelgirl48 chapter 1 . 4/9
this was beautiful! I loved every moment of it and I'm at a loss for words. I loved this!
I've written reviews for what seems like so many of your fanfics now, that I feel like I'm repeating myself. This story was also really good. You are a great writer, and I love your ideas. Thank you for writing such great stories.
RandomButLoved chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Trying not to giggle in a house where everyone is asleep is hard! c:

I love binge reading your work! :3
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I like this. It's somewhat corny at times, but that's just how it goes when one writes a romance story in a setting like this. The only way to make it completely non-corny would be to make it AU, and I much prefer this. The narrative prose got a little overly flowery at times. The dialogue and progression of events felt natural.
avheart chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This has to be the most impressive fic I've ever read. I'm so lucky to have found it. Thank you!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Nice...
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Ahhhh it's sooooo cute! I love it so much :)
Hydrangea Rochester chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Hooray!
Anon chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
That was wonderful :3
clandestine.elegance chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was basically perfect. Thank you so much! Definitely favoriting.
couriosity chapter 1 . 6/12/2013

'Nuff said.
PaintmeMusical chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awww, so caute! Your writing really brings the world of Hyrule to life, the way you made prophecy to be part of the story is so cool, and I also love Links character. Some people make Link and arrogant douche bag, but I dont believe that is Link's character at all! An all round awesome story! (Like all the others :P)
Linklover chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I thought that was beautiful
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great story, love your writing style :)