Reviews for The Change
WhiteXIII chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Yet another breathtaking piece. Your writing is very Latinate (I'm sure I've said that before) and I love it! The surroundings really came to life and it was cute to see Link and Zelda fighting (and not because they hated each other). Your prophecy was interesting and very cute, particularly when Link pointed it out. / Anyways, I hope to read more from you soon. Good luck in all of your writing endeavors.
Aryll chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
great job! only prob?

its only a oneshot
puripurina chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is so good, I really love this ! )
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I've loved every single one of your stories that I've read so far! Awesome!
Alastair Wylie chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is honestly amazing. I've read a few Linkxzelda fanfics before but,and forgive me for being repeative but, this is honestly amazing. None I've read before have had this much dept to it. I'm a little jealous of Link and Zelda in this. I would love to a romance as meaningful as this. I'm getting a bit too much into this aren't I? Anywho... you get the point. This is fanatastic. 10/10 (If we're meant to be giving scores of course.) _
LastPandaHero chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Miranda chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great story! It's so well written it's hard to believe I wasn't reading an actual book. You have an amazing talent for writing. The way you describe things is perfect. A lot of people end up with not enough description or way too much. You've found the perfect middle ground. Your descriptions made me feel like I was actually there. I had no problem at all picturing what you were describing. Excellent job! I hope you start posting here again soon, I'd love to see what you come up with next!

By the way, I loved the personalities you gave Link and Zelda. It's pretty much the way I imagine them!
CattyGothLoli chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really do love this one-shot. I re-read it so many times and it just gets better and better. I hadn't even realized I hadn't reviewed it til now. Great job~!
Amy L chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
hah, i know this story is soo old ! but i just read it, and it was AMAZING. :D i also noticed it was uploaded on my birthday :)

well, i dont know if you will read this, but great job !
bloodsmoothy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh I love this. This came out on my birthday, I remember, and I was liek so excited.

Yay :D
madisnk chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i loved this one too :D
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really like this one! I like the whole Zelda and Link argue a lot but love each other anyway... it's makes it sweeter!

kookey chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
“And am I allowed to come to your bed?” he asked her quietly. At this, heat stirred in Zelda’s womb.

I must admit, I think heat stirred in MY womb too. Your Link is so brazen and cocky and absolutely scrumptious; I loved it. Your Zelda was equally enjoyable, nearly perfect, in my honest opinion.

I also loved the little prophecy and the way you summarized the three clearly important women in his life, particularly where Midna was concerned.

And the dialogue was utter brilliance, by the way. They way they squabbled one second...made up the next...argued again...made up once more.

As a whole, this one-shot was a great read. I'm glad to have stumbled upon it (and your other work, for that matter); it's definitely something I can always reread.
The Wolfess chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I enjoy reading your stories a lot-in fact, i read them and reread them sometimes. I can't remember if I've reviewed before, but thank you for your Zelda fics. they're wonderful. oh, haha, and I'm glad that you enjoy The Hero of Wolves! :) thanks for reading!

~The Wolfess