Reviews for The Change
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I really like this one! I like the whole Zelda and Link argue a lot but love each other anyway... it's makes it sweeter!

-LxZrulez
kookey chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
“And am I allowed to come to your bed?” he asked her quietly. At this, heat stirred in Zelda’s womb.

I must admit, I think heat stirred in MY womb too. Your Link is so brazen and cocky and absolutely scrumptious; I loved it. Your Zelda was equally enjoyable, nearly perfect, in my honest opinion.

I also loved the little prophecy and the way you summarized the three clearly important women in his life, particularly where Midna was concerned.

And the dialogue was utter brilliance, by the way. They way they squabbled one second...made up the next...argued again...made up once more.

As a whole, this one-shot was a great read. I'm glad to have stumbled upon it (and your other work, for that matter); it's definitely something I can always reread.
The Wolfess chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I enjoy reading your stories a lot-in fact, i read them and reread them sometimes. I can't remember if I've reviewed before, but thank you for your Zelda fics. they're wonderful. oh, haha, and I'm glad that you enjoy The Hero of Wolves! :) thanks for reading!

~The Wolfess
Crystal Legacy chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Awesome!

Cant wait to read more!
Midnight Shine chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I loved this. It was sweet; their arguements are hilarious, and you had very detailed events. I liked the prophecy. A prediction of his love life... 3

The "veriliy, Hero, forsooth bequeath me with your skills-ith that we might vanquish this evil tyrant", was hilarious. I don't know why, but I found it funny how Link pointed out the fact that she spoke more formally to him when they were fighting Ganon.

A nice, long oneshot filled with fluff was what I needed. D
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome story. Only problem I have is the Human-Goron relations. Isn’t that like fuc-king a rock or something *shudder*?
Queaky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
very nice and love the visualization.
ssbb twewy lover chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
omg i love this! its the best romance story ever (and im more of a horor person so that says alot XD) and yay! i just noticed that you uploaded this on my birth day (now i love my birthday even more :3)
Own.Little.World chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow this is very good! So very long too! I like it!
Moderntwilight64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Nicely written! Link and Zelda's arguments were rather amusing lol, and (no offense) Ilia x Darbus kind of freaked me out. But you were very well descriptive (especially with the chemistry). Keep writing!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Brilliant! i love your attention to detail, and the loyalty to the actual Twilight Princess plot line. I am going to add it to my favourites, keep up the phenomenal writing :)
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very nice job. I like their arguments, surprisingly. lol. Nice job. Although Ilia and the Goron sort of creep me out, no offense or anything. I loved this story.

-awakenmysoul-

:D
Fireflamesinferno chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow, that was fantastic.
Andrew Borealis chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Well, I have to say, I'm impressed. I love the descriptions you made, and I also really like the accuracy of the Twilight Princess game that you put into the story. You also did a great job explaining what happened between Link and Ilia. All and all, great job.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
well-written and well thought out. :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »