Reviews for The Change
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Awesome story. Only problem I have is the Human-Goron relations. Isn’t that like fuc-king a rock or something *shudder*?
Queaky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
very nice and love the visualization.
ssbb twewy lover chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
omg i love this! its the best romance story ever (and im more of a horor person so that says alot XD) and yay! i just noticed that you uploaded this on my birth day (now i love my birthday even more :3)
Own.Little.World chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow this is very good! So very long too! I like it!
Moderntwilight64 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Nicely written! Link and Zelda's arguments were rather amusing lol, and (no offense) Ilia x Darbus kind of freaked me out. But you were very well descriptive (especially with the chemistry). Keep writing!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Brilliant! i love your attention to detail, and the loyalty to the actual Twilight Princess plot line. I am going to add it to my favourites, keep up the phenomenal writing :)
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very nice job. I like their arguments, surprisingly. lol. Nice job. Although Ilia and the Goron sort of creep me out, no offense or anything. I loved this story.

-awakenmysoul-

:D
Fireflamesinferno chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow, that was fantastic.
Andrew Borealis chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Well, I have to say, I'm impressed. I love the descriptions you made, and I also really like the accuracy of the Twilight Princess game that you put into the story. You also did a great job explaining what happened between Link and Ilia. All and all, great job.
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
well-written and well thought out. :)
montycrowley chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh goodness - the CHEMISTRY. God, I died somewhere along the first two pages...better go retrieve my floating soul...ah, where is it now?

But seriously; wonderful stuff, absolutely delightful to read. I loved everything - the dialogue, the interaction, the pointless arguments, the energy - good lord, the energy! I could practically feel the sparks from my seat!

Very satisfying to read, great job. :D
Jasper chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Totally awesome. YOu never fail to give the readers what they want. Email me! I need pointers! (yes i am a girl and yes my name is jasper, it's weird but oh well. suck it up)
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aw!This was very nice! I love how you did this all in the fall. Most people would do this in the spring. Although, fall can be just I pretty. The leaves are like the flowers of spring, so there. Fall is as beautiful as spring. Winter's pretty too though because of the snow, so I guess each one is beautiful in their own way and can be used in different ways in stories. Anyway, I really love how you use the season to heighten the depth? No. The...intensity of the visit. It's really great! The part where Link says that Zelda talked like: thou hathest your wish-est my hero. Now thou hast to defeat the evil king of doom-eth. let us go kill-eth him-eth now! Onward to lady victory! Go horsie Epona! Yeah you get the point. That was funny and made me laugh! Thanks for making my day! I'm sick so...yeah. Mot a very good day, since I went to school and everything. I'm determined to make it to the end of school without missing a single day. Once I set my mind to something, I never give up. Now I'm rambling...so, thank you for writing this fan fiction story-no, work of art, and that was a really good prophecy! I got it a little before Link recites it the second time, since I was thinking about it while reading. I'm going to end it short and sweet. Excellent story, great usage of the season characteristics, and thank you for cheering me up! :P
Intern Katamari chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OOh, this is awesome! I really like how Link and Zelda gradually came to confess their love for each other and also plus their little arguments. OOh, and the prophecy was ingenious, too.
heteroceric-heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, this story is just...exceptional. I love Zelda and Link's interaction, and your description is wonderful! Probably -the- best Twilight Princess story I've read, and the most believable. It's just so sweet, funny, and adorable; I love this story so much, I'm off to read it again!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »