Reviews for The Change
montycrowley chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh goodness - the CHEMISTRY. God, I died somewhere along the first two pages...better go retrieve my floating soul...ah, where is it now?

But seriously; wonderful stuff, absolutely delightful to read. I loved everything - the dialogue, the interaction, the pointless arguments, the energy - good lord, the energy! I could practically feel the sparks from my seat!

Very satisfying to read, great job. :D
Jasper chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Totally awesome. YOu never fail to give the readers what they want. Email me! I need pointers! (yes i am a girl and yes my name is jasper, it's weird but oh well. suck it up)
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Aw!This was very nice! I love how you did this all in the fall. Most people would do this in the spring. Although, fall can be just I pretty. The leaves are like the flowers of spring, so there. Fall is as beautiful as spring. Winter's pretty too though because of the snow, so I guess each one is beautiful in their own way and can be used in different ways in stories. Anyway, I really love how you use the season to heighten the depth? No. The...intensity of the visit. It's really great! The part where Link says that Zelda talked like: thou hathest your wish-est my hero. Now thou hast to defeat the evil king of doom-eth. let us go kill-eth him-eth now! Onward to lady victory! Go horsie Epona! Yeah you get the point. That was funny and made me laugh! Thanks for making my day! I'm sick so...yeah. Mot a very good day, since I went to school and everything. I'm determined to make it to the end of school without missing a single day. Once I set my mind to something, I never give up. Now I'm rambling...so, thank you for writing this fan fiction story-no, work of art, and that was a really good prophecy! I got it a little before Link recites it the second time, since I was thinking about it while reading. I'm going to end it short and sweet. Excellent story, great usage of the season characteristics, and thank you for cheering me up! :P
Intern Katamari chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
OOh, this is awesome! I really like how Link and Zelda gradually came to confess their love for each other and also plus their little arguments. OOh, and the prophecy was ingenious, too.
heteroceric-heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, this story is just...exceptional. I love Zelda and Link's interaction, and your description is wonderful! Probably -the- best Twilight Princess story I've read, and the most believable. It's just so sweet, funny, and adorable; I love this story so much, I'm off to read it again!
Sadie chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
You are about the most clever writer I've ever found.

I absolutely LOVE Link's cocky attitude.
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I really love this story. I wanted it to keep going, but the ending was perfect also. I really love you writing.
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Excellent work here, especially with the profecy thing. Really creative and smart of you. Very cut as well. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
The prophecy...that must have taken a while to make. It sounds incredible. Your oneshots are amazing. This one in particular as well. I don't usually encourage the expansion of oneshots, but you could seriously turn this into a chapter fic. You have everything except for the conflict pretty much laid out. However, leaving it as a oneshot is also a great idea.

Amazing Job!
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wow, AMAZING! I loved this so much. I'm practically speechless:)
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Twice I've read this, and it's amazing. I can't believe it. You're amazing!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Beautifully done!
Generala chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
T.T This was a exeptional fic... i have not words.

i JUST LIKED IT, AND LOVED IT...

CONGRATULATIONS.
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Simply adorable. A stirring, sweet conclusion to a great adventure.
guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw so sweet! I love this fic!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »