Reviews for The Change
heteroceric-heart chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wow, this story is just...exceptional. I love Zelda and Link's interaction, and your description is wonderful! Probably -the- best Twilight Princess story I've read, and the most believable. It's just so sweet, funny, and adorable; I love this story so much, I'm off to read it again!
Sadie chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
You are about the most clever writer I've ever found.

I absolutely LOVE Link's cocky attitude.
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I really love this story. I wanted it to keep going, but the ending was perfect also. I really love you writing.
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Excellent work here, especially with the profecy thing. Really creative and smart of you. Very cut as well. Keep writing.

FFG- Jo
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
The prophecy...that must have taken a while to make. It sounds incredible. Your oneshots are amazing. This one in particular as well. I don't usually encourage the expansion of oneshots, but you could seriously turn this into a chapter fic. You have everything except for the conflict pretty much laid out. However, leaving it as a oneshot is also a great idea.

Amazing Job!
MalinTheSwede chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Wow, AMAZING! I loved this so much. I'm practically speechless:)
Lisilgirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Twice I've read this, and it's amazing. I can't believe it. You're amazing!
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Beautifully done!
Generala chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
T.T This was a exeptional fic... i have not words.

i JUST LIKED IT, AND LOVED IT...

CONGRATULATIONS.
Manus Dei chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Simply adorable. A stirring, sweet conclusion to a great adventure.
guitarmania07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aw so sweet! I love this fic!
Felling chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
THAT WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE D
flutekitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I am really sorry for letting this story sit in my favs for so long and not reviewing it. But now after reading it, I really enjoyed it. I don't think I could have every come up with a story creative as this one.
Lubeck07 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Excellent!

Love it Love it Love it

Kudos
fantasymask chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Yeah, I read this a couple weeks ago. It so was wonderful! :)

I love long oneshots!

Autumn has always been my favorite season by far. I've always called it Fall though. American Football, My birthday is in the fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, the start of the holiday season, the end of hot muggy humid weather (bleh!), nice cool breezy jacket weather in the 50's and 60's, the first snow, pumpkin pie, Turkey, great games come out more often than at other times of the year, Leaves changing colors making them look so amazing, and I'm sure I forgot many other reasons too.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »