Reviews for The Change
Swipi chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Holy freakin crap man. That was bloody brilliant. Probably the best fanfiction I have read. Probably even better than most on .

Needless to say...I loved it.
Persephone Oswald Oleesen chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
God, how I love your Zelda fics. They are always so damned fluffy and sweet, and the Zelink quarrels are, to put it simply, irresistable. They are so stubborn, and yet they are perfect for each other. I love the way you write Zelink, and I hope you never stop writing them this way. Post a new story quick, Lyxie, 'cause I can't get enough of your stuff!

P.S. The prophecy was written very well. I liked how it was somewhat difficult to decipher. It could almost have come straight from a Hyrule history book! _
b4k4 ch4n chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Love the story. Great way of writing the prophecy. Sounds awesome.

Wow, didn't expect Illia to fall for a Goron xD But it does make sense. I mean, she did spend a lot of time with the Gorons. And not Beth is after the Prince of Zoras? Wow, now Link is connected to all the royalty. He's King, Illia's with the leader of Gorons and (if Beth gets her way) Beth is with the Prince of Zoras. Pretty convenient don't you agree? D

I love how you described the forest, leaves and such. It sounds like a beautiful place.

Hehe, sweet Link and Zelda moment. They do argue a lot but that's so cute )

Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great work!
hamxham chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
aww...so cute and wonderfully written! i luv ur stories so much!

Zelink 4eva!
Un-namedReader chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is such a cute story! I loved it!
Nova Angelus chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I simply adore your stories, Lyxie.

And I love this story no less than your previous ones.

Promise us that you will keep on writing, you really know your stuff.
lilykat14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
this is so well written! i love how cozy it feels
YappiChick chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Thanks for the wonderful story. I enjoyed reading your post-TP tale...loved the tension between Zelda and Link. I could totally see the two of them arguing in the middle of the village.

I thought the prophecy was interesting and liked the fact that Link was proactive in finding out about his future. The ending was sweet. I'm always a sucker for one of those. :)

Thanks again for sharing your story!
Kariah chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I have to say this story was beautifully written with just the right amount of everything... humour, love, anger etc. Well done.
Minibit chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
At the risk of redundancy; you are amazing.

I have NO idea how you do it! I've tried to write romance before, a couple times. the results horrified me so much that I deleted them, then went to the recycling bin adn incinerated them, then I saught out tuvok for a vulcan mind-meld so he could remove the memory of them! But every time you write somethinga nd put it out here, you make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me sigh, you are just simply amazing, and you make me jealous.

HAH! and people say fanfictions arent 'real' literature. Some of the best stories I've ver read have been on this site, and it's worth mentioning that 4/6 of them came from you.

You're amazing, and don't stop writing. Like, ever.

~Natalie
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was excellent! I love your descriptions!
CrazygurlMadness chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
You are awesome, as in Awesome McGenius.

Aw, man, I SO needed some Zelink fluff today. I bow to your superior greatness.

It's great to see you oneshotting. :D :D :D

Love,

CM
sock monkeys chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
AW it's so sweet! I love it :)
Sam chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Very charming story. I think this may be the first post-Twilight Princess piece I have read and enjoyed. And I enjoyed it very much. It was very sweet, and I liked how you dealt with the fact that there is not, in facr, all that much interaction between Zelda and Link in the game. Very nice. On a side note, your story 100 Days is one of my all time favorite pieces ever. I was so excited to visit your page and see that you have many new stories. I look forward to reading them all.
Mikure chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow...what a wonderful story. I really like how you managed to pull off a Zelink in the midst of all the other possible Link pairings...XD
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »