Reviews for Accidental Indiscretion
buffy-angel2000 chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
You really should finish this story. Just read it and really want to know what happens. Hope you post more
The Queen of Confusion chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
Anne-Marie Lynn chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Nooooooooooooooooo! But...But...But...MCKARTER? *cries*
LikeCheapWine chapter 5 . 6/15/2008
*whines*

You can't let us without an end! This is really good )
Samisim chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
I'm hoping you will continue with this story. I really enjoyed it, and I can see Sam being the way you wrote her...she is a woman!
MBB chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
I've very disappointed with this chapter.

It's too short, and at the same time not enough happens for the amound of words you used.

The Rodney/Dr Brown was solved way too quick and easily. I hope the next chapter will be better.

And I don't see Carter as a person who would just give up, and as she does no longer needs to go through the gate but can sit behind a desk, I see no need why she could not continue working till the last month of her pregnancy.

In fact, she can threaten to sue the IOA/SGC if they fire her, because the mind-whipe that got her pregnant was a work-related 'accident'.

And she can still stay in Atlantis while giving birth, but I can see why she would want to be with her friends.)

PS:

What's with the A/N warning on top about human (? as compared wo Wraith?) woman being stupid all the time?

I've browsed through your reviews, and they seem mostly positive, and contain no Carter-bashing.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
*PokePokePokePokePokePoke*

Gaah this is so sad :_( I love it, especially how Katie forgave him (although I still think he and Sam are MEANT to be together XP). WRITE MORE SOON! (You know I won't stop poking you until you do...)

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P

PS: Omg, I was just imagining a little McKay...ah *SQUEE!* Will that EVER be cute XDXPXD
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
leliana McKay chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Whaoo!

Let me tell you I loved this chapter! *hugs you*

You should keep writing no matter what... because Katie forgiving Rodney was a awesome decision. I almost cried! It just complicates things further but I'm sure you will blow our minds with a twist or something!

Hey, does my review make up for 10?
leliana McKay chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Good! I like where your story is going.

**sighs** for poor Rodney!

I am very excited to read the new chapter!
MBB chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
No horribleness; you just don't go easy on yourself or the characters, and it has so far paid off in a convincing story.

I'm glad that you kept mcKay mckay and that he did not suddenly have lines to comfort Carter, as he is like you said indeed not good with woman, - although he's worse with children, so that can become fun :-P

I had some trouble placing why Carter would have 'always wanted this' - if it were just the hormones and change later, but then I remembered where they alter the future because some aliens cause infertility to downsize the human population and she can not get pregnent.
MBB chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
RE;Authhors note: I never understood the appeal of S/J, and find mckay/katie badly written, but I appreciate how they will complicate things in this fic :-)

In fact, when I saw the memorywhiped Mckay-Carter teamup scene, I expected there would come a fic about it. Thanks for writing it so quickly.

(I can't believe the showwriters did not take advantage of their memorywipe, got to be the first time in TV history - perhaps they are already on strike? :-P )

Anyway, I read the first chapter and it is a convincing start.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Write! Write! Write! Write! I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
OMG I'm so glad I found this...!

I love it. Especially how you established the guilt Sam feels for what happened, and how she feels so responsible for driving something b/t Rodney and Katie. And I love how you had Rodney never even considering not letting Sam have the baby...aww, such a sweet side of that man _

Only thing I'd say is, Sam and Rodney seem a bit more detached from each other than they are in the show-at least Rodney seems to be suggesting that in this chap. True, as he says, they never really got along or talked (at least conversationally XD) much, but I think their relationship, shall we say, has long moved past that of hate or extreme aloofness and awkwardness. On the show, they seem to be a lot closer, given the increased playfulness of their banter. Just thought I might throw that out there.

But, anyhoo...

GAAH! Write more! NOW! Or I shall proceed to poking you unceasingly in the shoulder!

*ahem*

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
hoochiemamadivagoddess chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Wow, I'm really enjoying this fic. Please update soon!

LJ