Reviews for Look Into His Eyes
IHeartSam chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
Wow, I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this wonderufl story! I really loved that you had Sam behave competently, as many people portray his as weak and forget that he is a good hunter too. Bobby was a nice touch - really original character and you did a great job of touching on the issue of autism in a realistic, sensitive, understanding way. Can't wait to go find your sequel :)
Scare4irony chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
Very nice story :D
K-Marie-M chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
This was an interesting story and I can wait to get started on the sequal.
Farrahmack chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Love it Bobby (the kid ) sounds soo cute and you didn't make it unrealisticaly religous.

I am huge Fan

Love hurtsam! and protectiveDean!
AquarianNightSky chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
Hi supernaturalmommy,

I really liked this story. I am a believer and I was really happy to read a sotry that involved faith, prayer and the power of God. Great job.

Toodles! and God Bless

Sky
bb1028 chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
really great, the relationship between sam and bobby is awesome..i loved the chapter, i'll be waiting on the epilogue :)
supernatfem76 chapter 13 . 11/18/2007
I thought that it was very touching that Bobby wanted to make sure that Sam was okay. Bobby reminds me so much of my brother except I wish my brother could speak. I liked Bobby's interaction with Dean and Sam. I look forward to the epilogue and the sequel.
supernatfem76 chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
This was another good chapter. I was thinking that this story was coming to a close soon. I liked your word choice in this chapter. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
bb1028 chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
great job, another awesome chapter...can't wait for the update )
Faye Dartmouth chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
I just had to comment on how much I still love this chapter :) It hits all my greatest loves in fic.

And I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of your latest...
bb1028 chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
this is really great, keep up the good work! cant wait to read more, update soon )
Hunter of Darkness chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
Excellent story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
supernatfem76 chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Wow two chapters in a day you must have been on a roll. I liked the scenes with Sam and Bobby.
supernatfem76 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I really liked this chapter. I liked how you first it was written using Bobby's perspective and then Sam's perspective. The moments with Sam and Bobby were really touching. I can't wait until the next chapter.
supernatfem76 chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
Every time I read about Bobby it reminds me of my brother. My brother used to have a bean bag chair when he was younger. He gives us bear hugs too. I liked the interaction between Dean, Sam and Bobby. I was not expecting Bobby to run of the house like that. My brother Clifton does not run away like that but I know that some individuals with autism do. My brother can print his name but he is nonverbal. He is able to laugh though. Well getting back to the story I liked this chapter and look forward to reading more of this story.